Communication Breakdown

"Dude get your foot out of my face."
I'm awakened by shuffling and the pounding within my skull to wipe the sleep from my eyes, only to see that I'm laying on the sleeping body of Nikki Sixx who is undisturbed by the noise, nor my weight. Shifting his strong arm from my waist and sitting up to escape, I take in my surroundings. Tommy and Vince shove each-other about on the floor whilst Mick lays like a corpse on the opposite couch. Standard.

Gently going to shift my leg over the waist of the bassist beneath me, I'm made to gasp as without even opening his eyes, Nikki's arms snake around me and pull me back to lay on top of him, my head resting comfortably on his shoulder. Maybe it won't hurt to just go back to sleep for a minute, it's warm and he smells good, a mix of smoke, alcohol and cologne.
"Hey Nikki somethings poking me." I mumble, an uncomfortable pressure digging into my hip.
I hear as Tommy and Vinces attention moves to us on the sofa, "Sixx I swear if you're trying anything on my bestie." Tommy gasps as Nikki laughs and reaches down to adjust his belt. "Just my buckle drummer, don't panic". Tommy scoffs and there comes a knock at the door, I flinch when I feel Duff's gaze on my back as Slash, him and Steven storm the apartment.

"Ooooh get some Alex!" Steven laughs, as I climb off the bassist who pouts sadly at me.
I watch as Duff turns on his heels and marches straight back out of the apartment, I look to Slash for support before going after him.
"Duff wait up! Duff?" I shout as I trot down the stairs behind him, when I get to within a metre of him, he stops with his back to me in the stairwell. Turning slowly he faces me with sad eyes, "What do you want Alexis?" He steps towards me, his tone sounding annoyed, our height is matched due to me being on a step.
"Why did you leave?" I look into his eyes where specks of gold flicker.
He doesn't respond but rather takes my hand in his and takes a step forward so our faces are only a couple inches apart, his other hand takes hold of my hip, my breathing hitches as his face dips towards mine and our lips meet oh so very softly, almost not even touching at all, he then takes a step back, looks down at his feet before jogging the rest of the way down the stairs and out through the lobby, leaving my head spinning.

I make my way back to the apartment, where I breeze past the bands to go to my room and shut the door, falling onto the bed and putting a pillow over my face. Its only seconds later when the door opens and footsteps shuffle in and close the door again.
"What do you want." I mumble into the pillow.
A weight sits on the bed near my knees and I roll my eyes.
"You know he likes you right?" Tommy says as he flips backwards to lay across my legs. I hear him lighting what I assume is a cigarette and I groan into the pillow before it is snatched from me.
"I don't want to talk about it Tommy" I pull my legs from beneath him and cross them to sit up.
"Okay fine, want a hit on this?" He questions, passing me what is clearly a joint.
"Sure" I laugh, taking it from him and taking a long pull, I cough a little and Tommy smirks.
"If you don't want to talk about it that's cool, but don't be giving Nikki or anyone any ideas, it'll just complicate man."
"When did you get so wise?" I smirk back at him.
"About the same time I started smoking weed man." We finish the joint and lay on the bed talking, laughing and giggling for what seems like years before he turns serious.
"We've got a new album coming out and we're going on tour in a couple days."
"Girls Girls Girls right? That's awesome! I'm so excited for you man!"
"Yeah! I can't wait. The opening band is Whitesnake and we're looking for another one to take a slot, the guys wanted to ask the Guns."
"That's awesome, they'd be thrilled!" I grin, excited for the guys to find out.