Whole Lotta Love

"Oh thank fuck you're okay!" Is screeched by an over-excited blonde goofball that charges into my room unannounced.
"Terror, why the fuck did you leave? Do you know how worried we were!?" Izzy states like a concerned father as he follows Steven into our shared bedroom, hands folded against his chest and a genuine look of worry on his face as they bombard me.
"You guys know I'm in a towel right?" I complain half-heartedly as they both engulf me in a spine crushing hug.
"Where did you go?" Steven queries innocently looking down at me with relieved eyes.
"I just needed to get away, I was embarrassed and ashamed of what everyone would think of me knowing how damaged and ugly I am."

Both men squeeze tighter out of unspoken disagreement.
"You know that's bullshit right?" A voice sounds from my doorway where both raven haired guitarist and lanky bassist stand with unamused faces.
"In no world are you ugly Alexis, and in no way should you ever be ashamed of what someone else has done to you. What matters is that you're one of us and part of this family." Slash finishes his speech of wisdom by joining the group hug shortly before retreating to the main room.
Tears threaten to spill from my tired eyes as I make eye-contact with Duff's hazel orbs across the poorly lit room, his features soft and warm, his eyes glowing with emotion, a now thankful smile on his lips that pulls me to him.

"Who's hand is on my ass?" I question, a smile returning to my face as the embrace is pulled apart leaving a drummer with a cheeky grin.
"You're a perv." I laugh, giving him a light slap to the shoulder, both Izzy and Duff send him menacing glances.

"Where is she!?" Is shouted hurriedly from the front door before it slams unkindly, shaking the whole apartment with force.
All three men file out of the room without question, leaving me to face my brother.

I only catch a glimpse of crimson red hair before my brother barrels into me, crushing me in a vice like grip and tucking his head onto my bare shoulder.
"Never just leave like that again. Do you know how fucking worried we all were? We fucking looked everywhere for you!" He seethes as I return his embrace and bury my face in his neck.
"I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry." At this point we're both blubbering like children and holding onto each other as if by parting the world will collapse.

"You can leave me to put clothes on guys, I'm not going anywhere this time." I vent to the band of boys sat or laid around the bedroom.
"Oh but Lex, we much prefer you in just a towel." Duff winks, wincing slightly when Axl elbows him in the rib for being an ass.
"Fine." They grumble, begrudgingly shuffling from my room to the main one where they lazily take root on the sofas or floor.

Putting on underwear, ripped denim jeans and a Ramones shirt of unknown origins, I join them in the lounge area where Steven had selected an Aerosmith vinyl to play.
It was then when a knock sounded at the door.
"I'll get it then shall I?" I roll my eyes moodily as I stroll towards the door, the boys looking onwards from the sofas.
Tentatively opening the door it reveals a clearly drunk blonde girl.
"Who the fuck are you! Get out of my way you slut!"