Dream Warriors

"You're gunna tell me where that long-haired fag went you nasty little slut!"
He's been at it for hours, ever since I got home and Will wasn't in his room, he has been demanding to know where William went, I tell him that I don't know where he is, he hurts me somehow and then he continues drinking. In a cycle until he either gets tired or passes out.
I'd never tell him the truth, that Will left early that morning to find Jeffrey in Los Angeles, he's going to be a famous singer one day.

"He didn't tell me where he was going! He just took his things and went!" I plead and beg with him to believe me whilst I lay crippled in pain on the floor, he's too drunk to get through to.
'Thwack!' A kick to the ribs makes me scream out in agony, nobody ever hears, that or nobody cares.

"Shut the fuck up you stupid little brat! That no good brother of yours left you because he wanted me to have you to myself!" His slurring gets worse as time goes on, he takes another gulp of vodka, "If you don't tell me where he is, I will find him without you, then I will fuck you in front of him and then I will beat you both bloody!" He's in my face screaming.
There's no escape from him, but I will protect William no matter what, this man, no, this monster will never find my brother.

"Alexis. Lexy!" I'm shook awake with a start.
"Get off me you bastard!" I scream, looking around frantically for a way out, I dive towards a door beside me, yanking the handle and am about to leap out onto a road...wait, what!?
Arms engulf me and I'm pulled against a warm chest, breathing tickles my neck, as the person soothes me.
"Shh Lexy, it's okay baby, breathe, it was a dream. You're okay. I'm here."
I get my breathing under control and wipe the sweat from my forehead.

I turn around to be greeted with Duff's gorgeous face, he looks scared shitless though and hugs me tighter.
"Duff it's okay, but you're gunna need to let go, I can't breathe." I smile at him to reassure him that I'm okay now.
He loosens his grip enough so I can turn and face him, straddling him in a way.
He raises both hands to my cheeks and I flinch, Duff looks horrified that I flinched from him but carries on regardless, his dry palms delicately wipe at my tear stained face, I'm crying? Apparently so. Good job Alexis, you've gone and scared the poor boy.

"I'm sorry Duff" I mumble ashamed of myself. How could I let someone see me like this.
"Shh baby, it's okay, no need to apologise. What were you dreaming about, you were crying and screaming that you didn't know where 'he' was and to stop it."
"Nothing. Just a nightmare I guess." I shrug, I know he doesn't believe me so I kiss him on the cheek for caring about me. He blushes slightly and I laugh. Looking around I notice that the truck is empty. What? How do you loose four crazy, grown adults in the middle of nowhere?

Duff notices my confused look, "Izzy and Slash are having a piss over there.." He points to some trees in the distance, "....Axl is trying to find food over there..." Pointing to a shack/bomb shelter looking thing in the distance, other direction of the peeing guitarists. "...Steven is passed out amongst his drum kid on the bed of the truck." Duff explains. I laugh at the thought of Steven cuddling his bass drum in the cramp truck bed.

"You going to tell me about this nightmare them?" Duff playfully nudges me.
"Nope!" I smile and hop from the truck, just in time to see Slash and Izzy returning from their piss, Slash still trying to do his flies up. Gross.
I stretch my legs and decide now would be a good time to pee before the amount of walking we will have to do to get to Seattle.

"Hey Izzy?" I say quietly to get his attention.
"Yes little Terror?" He says normally.
"I gotta pee." I say in a hushed tone so only he hears me.
"Go pee then. I'm not stopping you." Duff and Slash start laughing and Izzy smirks.
"You're an ass Jeffrey." His smile drops and
I jog as far away from the guys as I can so I'm completely out of view and so Izzy doesn't chase me, before squatting to take care of business.

'Buzz' 'buzzzzz' please don't be wasps. Please leave me alone!
Just as I pull my/Izzy's leather pants up, a group of wasps fly towards me. What do I do!
So I run, as I get closer to the guys I notice they're all back and standing together waiting for me, when I'm within around ten metres they all turn and look at me as if I have three heads sprinting towards them, I dive into Axl and stick my head under his shirt as the wasps begin flying around the guys.
"Alexis what the fuck!" Axl screams.
The truck!

I dip my head out of Axl's sweaty top (yuck) and run towards the truck, getting in and slamming the door closed, watching all five guys freaking out, Duff follows me and dives into the truck beside me, his head landing in my lap as we begin to laugh.
Steven is running around screaming, Axl is on the floor playing dead and Slash is just standing there looking bored.
Okay then.
I also notice that there is no food. Ugh.

"Duff?"
"Sexy Lexy?"
"Your head is still there." I say awkwardly.
Duff quickly sits up straight with a red face refusing to look at me. I begin laughing at him.
"Duff it's fine." I'm still laughing when he makes eye contact.
"I'm so sorry Lex" He starts laughing too and we watch Steven run around the truck screaming with wasps chasing him.
Ouch