Get in the Ring

I smile sweetly at the handsome looking man staring at me in the alcohol isle of the local supermarket.
I'm currently shopping with Axl, Izzy and Steven, all of whom roam the shop looking for their required groceries.
"Hey there." The man smiles back nervously, tipping his stylish cowboy hat at me.

"The names Ritchie, I haven't seen you around here before, I'd remember a beauty such as yourself." He says shyly, a New Jersey accent making him even more attractive.
"Thank you, but I'm new around here, I'm Alexis, friends call me Alex." He steps forward and holds out a calloused hand to me, I shake it lightly with my own small one.

"Guitarist or bassist?" I question thoughtfully, keeping eye contact with his golden gaze.
"Um...guitarist, how did you know!?" Richie looks at me with pure curiosity and wonder with a proud smirk upon his handsome face.
"Show me your hand again." I smile slightly as he holds out the same hand to me, I timidly take the back of it in my palm and stroke my fingers along his own.
"Your fingers are worn and tough, your palms are soft, showing that your a musician rather than labourer. Also, you're wearing a lot of leather and denim."
"Alright detective Alex, you know something about me so tell me something about you." He smirks playfully.
"There's not much to tell, what do you want to know?"
"How about your number?" He says with new found confidence and a wink making butterflies take flight within my stomach.

"Hey Bails are you ready to leave yet!?" Axl says as he strolls purposely into isle.
"Axl this is Ritchie, Ritchie this is my older brother Axl. He's in a band too, Guns N Roses." I smile politely as the men shake hands. They stare each other down slightly before Ritchie breaks the silence, "I've heard of you guys, your guitarist is... different and the bassist looks very unique...." He murmurs towards Axl shyly.
"What's that supposed to mean!?" I growl lowly towards my new 'friend'. Causing Ritchie's attention to snap to my face. Axl turns to me, gently grabbing my elbow and dragging me from the isle abruptly.
"I'm sorry. Hope to see you around Alex!"
"Whatever Ritchie!" I say sassily as I'm dragged around the corner by my brother.

"Who does he think he is?"
"Bon Jovi, they're good, but not edgy enough." He grumbles.
"He seemed so sweet until he bought Duff into it. Unique? That makes him cool in my eyes." Axl comes to a hasty stop, letting go of my arm and turning to look me in the eyes.
"What about Slash, he sort of insulted him too, but you're too busy defending Duff." He says calmly and evenly, brushing the crimson hair from his face.
"Am not." I argue childishly in a hushed tone. "Whatever Mrs McKagan." The singer laughs.
"Save it for another time dude, can we leave now?"

Meeting Izzy and Steven at the checkout with the trolley, I look over the stuff the guys have bought. Beer, vodka, nightrain, hairspray, food, condoms. Gross, and shaving gel, amongst other random things.
Axl begins snickering and I look towards him with a scowl, "What's so funny Rose."
"You." He gasps, indicating to me standing beside Duff closely. The guys look at Axl and I cluelessly as I roll my eyes towards the redhead.
"Grow up Axl, it's not like I'd let it touch me with a ten foot pole." I growl before turning on my heel and heading towards Slash's apartment.

He's so fucking immature.
And fuck Ritchie if he was trying to say that my guys are any less talented and ambitious as anyone else out there.