Doom and Gloom

"Terror. We've got to get going!" Is shouted in my ear.
"Ten more minutes asshole." I yawn and snuggle deeper into what I guessed was Slash. But is actually a fluffy blanket
A door is opened to my right and the cold breeze slaps me in the face, yet I refuse to open my groggy eyes.
"Terror, our gig is tomorrow and we're in Oregon. Get your ass out the truck."
"Jeffrey Dean Isbell. Shut the fuck up." I mumble. Hearing a laugh from outside the truck.

"Let me get her Iz, I think she likes me more man." Duff says mockingly.
"Fuck off Duff, I'm her brother!" Izzy argues.
This continues while I wake myself up fully and slide out of the door furthest from the pair.
Landing on the pavement in my boots with a thud, in a small town, I look around, there's small shops lining the quant streets and it's completely deserted. The sky is fairly dark and stars glow proudly, Izzy and Duff's argument is getting louder and I'm sure they'll wake up a resident or two soon.

Making my way around the truck I grab both their ears making them squirm.
"Listen up. The next person to wake me up will regret it and if you don't stop arguing, god help you both. What time is it?" I growl tiredly.
They look at me shocked as I let go of their ears. Izzy laughs and rubs his ear.
"Around 4am." Duff responds with wide tired eyes.
"Where are the others?" I ask casually.
"Buying food and stuff over there." Iz points to a tiny convenient store across the street.
"Betty-Jo and Phillis live here so they've gone to bed, told us to lock the truck when you're up and we've got our shit together, also to stick the keys through the letter box when we're done." He explains, pointing again, but this time at a quant looking house beside us, flower pots at each window and all the curtains closed tightly.

"Cool" I nod and begin grabbing my trusty rucksack from the truck bed. Laying at my feet.
"How long have we been here?" I ask.
"About ten minutes, we've got to get going if we want to get to our gig in time though." Duff answers for me while he and Iz both light up cigarettes. He offers the pack out to me and I gratefully accept a stick, popping it between my parched lips as Duff puts his flip lighter's flame to the end of it.

Taking a deep inhale, I allow myself to relax. Closing my eyes for a second, opening them when I hear Ax yelling across the street.
"Alexis Bailey!" His face is stern with both shock and frustration.
"What?" I ask bemused.
"Since when do you smoke?" He yells whilst crossing the street, Steven and Slash following close behind. They each carry a small paper bag of goods, illuminated by the street lights lining the road.
"Since you and Izzy abandoned me back in good ol' Indiana." I snap at them. Still a sore spot, I knew they had to leave for the city but it still hurts.
Him and Izzy both look hurt and guilty and I regret my harsh words.

"We're sorry Little Terror." Iz looks at me sadly, so much guilt in his brown eyes, reflecting the light of the stars and street lamps. Him and Axl now standing a metre from me whilst the other three men stand at the trucks tail, listening in quietly.
"No. You're not." I say quietly, my eyes dropping to my feet as I sling my rucksack on my back, grab part of Steven's drum-kit from the vehicle and begin waking in the direction of Seattle. Not bothering to look behind as I heart them scrambling to get their stuff and catch up with me. Tears threatening to spill.

It's going to be a looooong trip.