Should I Stay or Should I Go?

After an amazing show in front of about twenty people, (who each thoroughly enjoyed the boy's performance, especially the ladies), the Guns leave the stage sweaty and grinning, laying themselves onto the sofas or the floor (Steven).
"Awesome gig guys, now what?" I question happily, sitting myself on top of Izzy who is laid face down across the couch, using his butt as the cushion and earning a groan from him.
"Sleep, shower, next gig." Slash responds, carefully placing his precious guitar to its case and grabbing a bottle of Jack Daniels to share with Axl.

"Okay, where's the shower and restroom?" I ask to nobody in particular. The rest of the guys being too tired to shower tonight.
"Follow me" Duff replies before anyone can get a chance to respond, standing up from the opposite sofa and shuffling toward an un-marked door.

I follow timidly, unsure whether he was being nice or just trying to make me shut up.
We slowly walk through a dark hallway, littered with bottles and litter before we stop at a grungy door, graffiti covering every inch of surface, I open the door expecting Duff to turn around and return back to the group, but I'm surprised when he follows me in and locks the door behind himself, turning to face me.
"What are you doing?" I question him, slightly scared of his intimidating self.
He continues to stare at me and I back myself into the shower wall, is he going to have a go at me?

"Would I ever hurt you Lexy?" His face is unreadable and he stands to his full height, his teased hair close to touching the ceiling and his arms resting at his sides.
"I don't think so, no." Unsure of where this is going, but before I could say anything his body is crushed against mine and his hands are cradling my head softly. Sucking in a breath as his face inches closer to mine, before stopping, lips just an inch from my own.
His eyes now a light green colour with specs of gold, stare intensely into my own plain blue ones.

"What are you doing to me Alexis?" He looks scared and frustrated as he lets go of me and turning on his heel, storming from the room, slamming the door.
"What have I done to him?" I whisper to myself, more confused than ever.

After stripping down, folding my clothes neatly and resting them on the gross looking basin, I hop into a lukewarm shower, scrubbing my body with my hands, I forgot soap, shit! Turning the shower off I step out timidly and stick my head out the shower door, "Hey Izzy? Axl!?" I shout, hoping and praying one of them will hear me.
I shut the door and wait. The cold air biting at my wet skin.

A couple minutes later I hear a soft knock on the door, assuming it was one of my brothers I step towards it and open it a crack, revealing most of my leg and my face. "Woah Alex, if I knew you'd be naked I'd have come sooner!" Steven stares at my leg with a smirk.
"Eyes up here fluff-head. Can you go find me some soap please?"
"Well that depends, what do I get out of this?" He grins cheekily.
"You shall receive my eternal love and gratitude, what else could top that." I giggle at the face he pulls.

"Ugh fine, kiss on the cheek?" Steven is so adorable! I oblige and watch as he happily skips back down the hallway, returning a moment later with men's shower gel and one of the guys shirts. Better than nothing I guess.
"Thank you Stevie, you're a life saver!"

After finishing up my shower and feeling clean, I put on my underwear and the shirt, stepping out of the restroom, I make my way back to the backstage room where we are allowed to stay the night, upon entering I see 2 figures on each sofa sleeping top to tail and a figure on the floor in a bundle of blankets, with it being too dark to see, I can't tell who is who and can barely see when the person on the floor pulls back the blankets in invitation.

Sliding in beside them I get comfy and rest my head on a pillow already laid out, exhaustion begins seeping in as the person slings a warm arm over my cold waist and buries their head in my damp hair, letting out a content sigh and drifting off, I soon follow to the sound of light snoring throughout the room and the speakers softly playing a Beatles track, softly covering the party-goers still in the bar this early in the morning.