Escape, A Fateful Encounter

"Hey she's over here!" A scientist yelled from inside the lab.

"She's getting away! Someone stop her!" Another scientist yelled.

The young girl was running through the knee-deep snow, with no shoes or socks on, in the middle of a harsh blizzard as fast as she could. A scientist had left the door to her room open a little bit when he had rushed away to fix something the blizzard had damage, giving her the chance she needed to make a run for it. It might've been a lot colder than the lab out in the blizzard, but it was better than being stuck back in that lab and experimented on her whole life.

A gunshot rang out and she felt something sting the side of her head as something suddenly flew passed her. She winced in pain as warm liquid started to drip down her head from where her head hurt, but she couldn't stop or either they would catch her or she would freeze to death, and she did not want to go back to that place or to die out there. Another gunshot echoed in the air and something pierced her left upper arm just below her shoulder and pain shot through her arm, she shut her eyes and clenched her teeth tightly in pain as she grabbed her left upper arm where she was hurt but she kept running.

She was almost out of the scientists' range by now, but she was far from being out of the woods yet, she had to get out of this frozen wasteland and somehow get away from those scientists for good. Whatever was waiting for her on the other side of the wasteland, she hoped it was better than the lab.

"Mom, why do we need to go shopping?" A little boy with pitch black, spiky hair and black eyes asked his mother, his voice was childish and a little deep.

The little boy wore an orange, short-sleeved shirt over a dark blue, long-sleeved undershirt. He wore matching orange pants, black shoes, and a dark blue belt. His mother had black eyes and pitch black hair that was up in a bun and held up by a red hair elastic. She wore a dark purple, short-sleeved shirt over a pink, long-sleeved shirt and a long dark purple skirt over long pink pants. She wore pink shoes and pink earrings that were shaped like a ball.

She looked down at her son. "I already told you Goten, you and your father need different clothes. You can't wear the same thing every day you know." She told Goten, her voice was a little high pitched and scratchy.

Goten looked up at her. "But I like these clothes." He told her.

"Yeah Chi-Chi, these are my favorite clothes. You can buy me some new ones if you want, but I'm not gonna wear them." Goten's father said, his voice was deep and it sounded gentle.

His hair was like Goten's, pitch black and spiky, and his eyes were black too. He wore the same outfit as his son but he had a short-sleeved undershirt, its sleeves were just a little longer than the orange shirt's sleeves, and he had a dark blue wristband on both wrists. He had a small symbol on the front of his shirt over where his heart was and a large symbol on the back of his shirt.

Chi-Chi put a hand on her head and sighed slowly. "You two are impossible... I wish Gohan was here, at least he would listen to me."

"Come on you two, at least try to have a good time with Chi-Chi without complaining. I mean, she is your wife Goku." Another woman told Goku and Goten her voice was scratchy and a little deep. Her hair was light blue and reached down to her shoulders, and her eyes were bright blue. She wore a dark red tank top under a light blue, short-sleeved denim jacket and light grey jeans.

Goku sighed heavily. "But it's so boring going shopping... Plus, I'm getting hungry..." Goku complained.

"He's right mom, why couldn't I go and train with dad?" The woman's son asked her, his voice was somewhat deep and scratchy, but still childish. He had light purple hair that reached his ears and he had bright blue eyes like his mother. He wore a dark blue short-sleeved t-shirt and light blue shorts that reached down to his knees, he also wore light brown shoes.