Found

Gohan suddenly woke with a start when he heard the front door of the house close. He slowly sat up in his bed and looked around with tired eyes, it was just passed 4 in the morning, so the sun wasn't even up yet. He yawned and rubbed his eye with his knuckle before looking at Segira's side of the bed, but she wasn't there.

"What the-where'd she go?" He thought as he swung his legs over the side of his bed to stand up, He stretched his legs a bit before walking out of his room to look around the house for Segira, being careful to be quiet so no one else would wake up. However, he couldn't find her anywhere in the house, she wasn't in his room, Goten's room, his parents' room, the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room, or the dining room. "Where the heck is she?" He thought again, standing in the middle of the living room.

It wasn't until then that he remembered the sound of the front door opening that had woken him. So, he quietly slipped outside from the front door, cracking it a bit once he was outside, and started looking for Segira again. He found her almost immediately though, she was sitting on the edge of a cliff that wasn't that far from the house, the same cliff that his mom would always lecture him and Goten not to go near it when they were kids so they wouldn't fall, and she was gazing up at the half-full moon. She didn't seem to notice him yet as she sat there, her tail was curled up next to her and flicking around occasionally.

"What's she doing out here?" He thought before walking over to her. "Segira? What're you doing out here? It's 4 in the morning." He told her.

Segira almost jumped when he said that and she jerked her head around to look at him, a startled look on her face, but then she sighed in relief when she saw it was just him. "Oh, hey, Gohan. I'm sorry if I woke you up, I was just thinking of some stuff and couldn't sleep..." She replied quietly before look back up at the moon.

"This early in the morning!?" Gohan thought in shock, but he didn't say anything, instead, he sat down next to her, being careful to watch her tail. "What were you thinking about?" He finally asked after a few minutes of silence.

Segira looked at him for a moment before looking down once again. "Stuff..." She replied, her voice still quiet.

He looked at her curiously. "Like what? If it's something bad, I want to help you."

She didn't respond for a while, but after about a minute or so of silence, she looked over at him again. "W-well...lately, I've been having these nightmares, and...they all end the same... I watch you, Goku, and everyone else get killed right in front of me...and I can't do anything to save you guys...I'm too weak to help..." She replied, looking down as tears formed in her eyes. "I finally have people who care about me...and I care for them...but I can't even protect them!" She thought as her tears started to stream down her face.

Gohan looked at her sadly for a moment before looking down, trying to think of something to say that wouldn't hurt her feelings. After a few seconds, he looked back at her and spoke up. "You're not weak, Segira, you're pretty strong and you're getting even stronger every day thanks to all the training you're doing. In fact, I think you're going to transform into a Super Saiyan soon." He told her, and he wasn't lying either.

She looked up at him, tears still streaming down her face. "Really...?" She asked quietly, wiping some of her tears away with her hand.

Gohan smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah, and my dad thinks the same thing. So don't think you're weak and useless, cause you're not. Okay?"

Segira stared at him for a moment before smiling happily and suddenly hugging him. "Thank you, Gohan." She said softly, she didn't know how to tell him how much it meant to her to hear him say that, so she didn't say anything else.