Not Enough?

"You've gotta be kidding me... You're still alive?!" Vegeta growled at Vairos.

"Of course I am... You forget...I'm a scientist... I have several resources that help keep me alive." He grinned widely. He knew about their senzu beans, and he had managed to create something that was pretty similar to one, only in liquid form. "However, you have nothing left to keep you all alive!" He hissed now, pretty ticked off. He knew they had no more senzu beans, but, he didn't have any of that healing liquid either. The others were completely shocked to hear that, but they said nothing as they kept their guard up. However, Segira had never seen him that ticked off before and she instinctively took a slight step back, but she was still being held by Goku so she couldn't get very far. Vairos saw that thought and smirked again. "Finally come to your senses, 817?"

"That's not her name! Her name is Segira, you weirdo!" Trunks yelled at Vairos before looking at Goten. "Come on, Goten, let's do the fusion and kill this guy!"

Goten looked at him and nodded. "Alright!" But before they could do the fusion dance, Vairos sent several spikes at them. Most of the spikes surrounded and trapped them, but the rest of them actually impaled them all over their bodies, however, none of the spikes hit any of their vitals. "O-ow...! Daddy...this hurts...!" Goten started crying.

"H-hey...we weren't ready yet... N-no fair..." Trunks whimpered, trying his best to hold back his tears.

"Goten!" Goku yelled before rushing towards the two boys to save them.

"How dare you... I'll kill you!" Vegeta growled at Vairos before rushing at him, knowing it would only take a few more attacks to kill him.

"No, wait!" Segira suddenly screamed to try and stop them. "It's a trap!" However, neither Goku nor Vegeta seemed to hear her.

But sure enough, several spikes shot up from the ground under and in front of the two right after Segira tried warning them. Spikes surrounded and impaled both Goku and Vegeta just like what happened to Trunks and Goten, making them stop dead in their tracks and cry out in pain, but they were lucky that none of the spikes hit their vitals.

"This isn't good... If we can't get close enough to land an attack, or use a strong enough energy attack, we're screwed!" Piccolo growled, they were all exhausted, but Vairos had the upper hand right now.

"B-but...what can we do...?" Segira asked quietly, her voice shaking. She wanted to save the others so badly, but she didn't know how she could without ending up like them.

Piccolo thought for a moment before looking at Tien. "Tien, I need you to try and distract him. I'm going to attack him directly."

Segira looked at him and Tien in shock though. "What?"

"Like I said, if we get close enough or use a strong enough energy attack, we can beat him since he's weakened. If I have enough time, I can gather enough energy to use one more attack that will be strong enough to break through any spikes he tries to block it with."

"B-but that won't work...! You could both die!"

"It has to work. Besides, we have to do something other than sitting here talking!" He suddenly snapped at her, making her flinch back.

He looked back at Tien who nodded in understanding before rushing towards Vairos while Piccolo started charging up his Special Beam Cannon. Unfortunately, their plan wasn't going to work. Tien couldn't even get close before he got trapped and impaled by spikes like the others, which allowed Vairos to turn his attention to Piccolo pretty quickly.

Vairos glared at Piccolo coldly when he realized what Piccolo was doing. "I don't think so." He growled before sending more spikes at both Piccolo and Segira.