Reunion

"I think that's the last one." Gohan said after he knocked a scientist back, knocking him unconscious. He, Vegeta, and Goten have been fighting several scientists who had started attacking them out of nowhere a few minutes after Goku left. There was most likely a tripwire or something somewhere that they activated on accident and alerted all the scientists they were there while walking around.

"That's what you think!" Someone behind them said, catching their attention. They all spun around on their heel to see another scientist standing behind them with a laser gun aimed at them. He grinned at them. "Any of you move a single muscle and I shoot!" He said.

But before any of them could say or do anything, they all heard a slight whistling sound before someone's hand, holding an energy ball, came out of the darkness from behind the scientists and grabbed him by the face before pulling him back. The energy ball exploded once it made contact with the man's face, and he went flying backwards, screaming loudly in pain, before crashing into the wall behind him. The three of them looked to see who had attacked the scientist as Goku, Trunks, and Segira walked towards them from the dark hallway. Segira was holding her head and wincing in pain though, most likely from a headache again.

"Segira!" Goten said happily as he ran over to her and hugged her tightly. "I'm so glad you're okay! I didn't want you to stay here all alone again, so I brought everyone to get you out!" Goten told her.

Segira looked down at him for a moment before smiling and hugging him back tightly, forgetting about the headache she was having. "Thank you so much, Goten. You're a really good friend." She told him, making him smile a bit before he pulled away. Segira looked up at Vegeta and Gohan and her eyes lit up and her smile widened when she saw Gohan. "Gohan!" She said happily before running towards him and practically tackling into a hug. "I thought I'd never see you again, I was so scared..." She told him, so glad to see him again.

Gohan looked down at her with a surprised look at first, but then he smiled before hugging her back tightly. "I know, I'm glad you're safe." He told her softly. She smiled when she heard that and hugged him tighter, him doing the same. "Segira?" He asked after a few seconds.

"Yes?" She asked softly.

He loosened his grip around her a little bit and gently grabbed her chin with his fingers, tilting her head up, and pulled her closer with his other arm before suddenly kissing her softly on the lips, not caring what the others would say or think. Her eyes widened and she stiffened up for a moment in shock as her face turned bright red, not sure what to do at first. But after a while, she relaxed and closed her eyes lightly, kissing and back softly as her heart pounded loudly in her chest. She wasn't sure how she was kissing him like that though, it was more like instinct than anything else. It felt like hours went by before Gohan pulled away, leaving Segira in a daze with her head spinning and her face crimson red. Goku couldn't help but grin and snicker softly, Goten and Trunks giggled, and Vegeta rolled his and averted his gaze when Gohan kissed her.

Gohan ducked his head shyly, his face bright red too, and scratched the back of his head nervously. "S-sorry...I just...had to do that..." He told Segira bashfully.

She looked up at him, still blushing quite a bit, and blinked a few times before smiling shyly, actually making her look even cuter. "I-it's alright..."

"Really...?"

She nodded slowly. "I...kind of...liked it..." She whispered so only he could hear it. She's never felt like that before, and she's never been kissed before either, so she had to admit that she did like it.

His eyes widened, but so did his smile, and he hugged her tighter. "Good, I did too." Her smile widened slightly and she hugged him back tighter, burying her face in his chest.

"How cute, 817 found someone who actually cares for her. But, unfortunately for all of you, she's not allowed to have any friends." Someone said from the hallway behind them, catching everyone's attention.

Segira's eyes widened in fear when she heard the voice and saw the familiar figure walking towards them from the hallway, starting to shake in Gohan's arms quite a bit as she held onto his shirt tightly. "It's...it's him..." She said, her voice shaking in fear.

Gohan looked down at her for a moment before glaring up at the man who was approaching them, holding her tighter as he, Goku, Goten, and Trunks tensed up. Since Segira seemed so freaked out about this guy, he knew the man wasn't just another scientist. "Whoever he is, he is not getting Segira again. I won't let him." Gohan thought to himself.

Vairos stopped a few feet in front of them and looked at them with a cold glare. "My name is Vairos, I'm in charge of everything. Now I'll ask nicely only this once, give 817 back to me. If you don't, I will have to use force, and don't think for a split second that I won't kill children." He growled, turning his ice cold gaze to Goten and Trunks.

"Her name is Segira, not 817!" Gohan growled back at him, standing in front of her protectively, but still holding onto one of her wrists with his hand, and she held onto his shirt tightly.

Vairos scoffed. "Like I care about what she calls herself. She is 817, and she can't change that no matter what. Now hand her over and leave this place!"

"I don't think so. The runt's coming with us, she's not staying in this place any longer! She's a Saiyan, not some lab rat!" Vegeta suddenly growled, clenching his fists tightly. Segira looked at him in shock, surprised he would actually defend her, well, not including the runt part anyway.

Vairos was looking at them with a death glare now and was gritting his teeth in irritation before tilting his head down and to the side a bit. "Alright then, you leave me no choice. This part of the laboratory will be destroyed, but I can easily rebuild it once I kill all of you and take 817 back." He said, clenching his fists tightly.

"I don't think so." Vegeta growled again before rushing at Vairos with clenched fists. Vairos smirked widely right before a huge, sharp-tipped spike shot up out of the floor right in front of Vegeta. Vegeta's eyes widened and he came to a dead stop when he saw it, managing to stop right before it could pierce his neck. "What the-!?" He thought in shock.

Vairos' smirk widened before the spike shot outwards again. It would've went right through Vegeta's neck, but he had already moved out of the way. However, it moved fast enough to graze the side of his neck, making a small cut. The cut might've been small, but it hurt a lot more than he expected. He put a hand over the bloody cut and winced a bit in pain. That shocked him as well though since he thought a human like Vairos couldn't hurt him.

Vairos laughed in amusement at him. "You don't know who, or what, you're dealing with. My spikes can penetrate anything thanks to your Saiyan DNA. I'm much stronger than any of you, and I can, and will, kill you all easily and without a second thought!" Vairos said before several more spikes shot up from the floor and zoomed towards Vegeta, Trunks, Goku, Goten, Gohan, and Segira.