Not Just Another Saiyan

In the blink of an eye, Vegeta was right in front of Segira and tightly gripped handfuls of her shirt in his fists. "Where did you come from? Are there more Saiyans somewhere? Tell me!" Vegeta barked at Segira, scaring her as she looked at Vegeta with wide, fear-filled eyes.

"Vegeta, don't!" Gohan said, jumping up to his feet.

Not a second after Gohan said that, Segira's expression suddenly changed. Instead of looking scared, she looked pretty ticked off. "Get your filthy hands off of me!" She growled, her voice sounded much different from before, she sounded menacing and gruff. Vegeta looked at her in shock after seeing the sudden change, but before he could react, Segira quickly pulled her legs up and back before thrusting them into Vegeta's stomach; catching him off guard and making him stumble back in pain. He let go of Segira's shirt as he stumbled back, Segira tsked, as if not impressed by Vegeta, before a look of pain washed over her face. The expression she had just a second ago suddenly disappeared as she fell to her knees and grabbed her head in pain, clenching her teeth.

After Vegeta recovered from Segira's unexpected attack, he straightened up and growled in irritation before storming back over to Segira, he looked like he was about to kill someone. "You little brat, I'll make you pay for that!" Vegeta growled as he grabbed a fistful of Segira's shirt and pulling her up off the ground again, but Segira was in too much pain from her head to notice.

But before he could do anything, Goku quickly jumped over to them, grabbed Vegeta's hand, and made him let go of Segira. "Cut it out Vegeta! You don't need to start grabbing and yelling at her all of a sudden." Goku told Vegeta, Goku's voice sounded a little threatening. Goku released Vegeta's hands and looked back at Segira as she kneeled down behind him, her hands were still on her head in pain, but she was looking up at Goku. "You okay Segira?" He asked. Segira slowly nodded in response, she was shaking a little from what happened though. If he hadn't of jumped in to help her, she might've kept fighting Vegeta there with who knows whose fighting style. "But I wasn't even expecting her to react like that so quickly..." Goku thought to himself.

"Why are you being so gentle with her Kakarot? She's a Saiyan; she can take a little yelling." Vegeta told Goku gruffly. Vegeta started to glare at Segira coldly. "That and she deserves a good pounding for that attack just now."

Segira looked around Goku to look at Vegeta with a lifted eyebrow, the pain in her head fading away. "Kakarot?" She thought.

"Well she's not like any other Saiyan you've met Vegeta." Goku told Vegeta.

Vegeta looked at Goku with a confused expression. "What do you mean?" He asked.

Goku looked back at Segira with a smile and placed a hand on her head to ruffle her hair a little. "Segira's actually pretty timid and docile. She's only been in one fight in her life so far and she was pretty nervous about it." Goku wasn't going to tell Vegeta about how well she fought or what happened just yet.

Vegeta looked at him in shock. "You've got to be kidding... Saiyans are not like that. And if that's true, then what was that look she was giving me and that attack just now?"

"Well Segira is, so you're just gonna have to deal with it." Gohan said. "But we don't why she did what she did."

"Actually, I found something about Segira that I found both very interesting and very shocking." Bulma said. Everyone but Goku looked at Bulma with curious expressions.

"And what would that be?" Videl asked Bulma.

Bulma looked at Videl for a moment before looking at everyone else in turn. "I'll tell you guys, but you can't freak out or anything like that, or at least try to, until I'm done telling you."