More Questions

After several minutes of letting Segira rest, Goku looked at Segira as she sat on the green grass with her legs tucked underneath her, her hands now in her lap, her tail randomly flicking back and forth behind her. Gohan stood several feet away and watched Goten and Trunks as they played in the garden.

"So, how did you learn to fight like that Segira?" Goku asked Segira.

Segira blinked and slowly looked up at him, now that he actually looked at her, some blood dripped from her chin from her mouth and a few cuts on her face and arms, but the cuts weren't serious or anything. "Fight? What do you mean? I was getting beaten up by that guy until my head started hurting and I was sitting here behind you." She replied.

Goku blinked and looked at her in shock. She didn't remember? How could that be? "What do you mean you don't remember? You were fighting just fine after a while."

Segira looked down at her lap for a moment and thought hard for a moment as if trying to remember what happened before sighing and shaking her head slowly. "I'm sorry Goku, but I have no idea what you're talking about. I passed out after that Pikkon guy hit me halfway across the garden, then I woke up here..." She said quietly.

Goku lifted an eyebrow at her and crossed his arms over his chest, looking up at the light blue sky. "That's strange... why wouldn't you remember? You were fighting really well." He said to himself. He blinked again and his eyes widened as he looked back at Segira. "Unless... It has something to do with the way she fought." He thought as he watched Segira pick a few blades of grass off the ground and toss them into the air, watching them slowly float back down to the ground. "She kind of looked, and fought like Vegeta, so maybe..."

Segira noticed that he was looking at her and looked up at him with a puzzled expression. "Is something wrong Goku?" She asked him, feeling a little uncomfortable with him looking at her like that.

Segira's question snapped Goku out of his thoughts and back into reality. He looked at Segira for a moment and blinked a few times before smiling a little and rapidly waving his hands in front of him. "Oh, uh, no. Everything's fine! I just got lost in thought." He said quickly.

Segira looked at him with a lifted eyebrow, but before she could say, or do, anything, Gohan spoke up. "Maybe Bulma can figure it out, or even Vegeta. He's the best person to go to when it comes to Saiyans so maybe he'll know something about her forgetting her first fight." Gohan said as he, Trunks, and Goten approached them, obviously he had overheard Goku and Segira's conversation.

Goku looked at Gohan. "That's what I was planning to do when we get back to earth, but I didn't even think about asking Vegeta. Do we even know where he is?"

Gohan shrugged. "Not a clue." He looked down at Trunks. "Do you know anything Trunks?"

Trunks looked up at him. "No, my dad doesn't tell me or my mom where he's going or when he'll be back. He's really secretive about that stuff." Trunks replied.

"Yep, that's Vegeta. He's always secretive about that kind of stuff." Gohan thought.

Goku sighed slowly. "Well, he'll come back sooner or later, I know that." Goku said.

Segira looked at Goku with a puzzled expression again. "Who's this Vegeta guy you're talking about? Is he a Saiyan too?" She asked.

Gohan smiled a little. "Yeah, he calls himself the 'Prince of all Saiyans' and he's my dad's rival, I'm absolutely sure that you'll meet him soon." Gohan replied. Segira blinked and tilted her head down slightly, not too sure what to expect from this Vegeta, since he was a prince and all.

Goku looked around. "We should probably get back to Capsule Corp. We've already spent a lot of time here and I'm sure those guys are gone now, I can't sense their energy at Capsule Corp anymore." He said.