Full on Attack

Segira couldn't believe how fast Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Gotenks were moving, not to mention how strong they were, she was faster than Piccolo, Tien, and Krillin, but that was it. She couldn't even see them move sometimes, which shocked and amazed her. But it was a little depressing that she couldn't really help as much as she wanted, but she had to keep doing her best. However, Vairos still kept them all at bay somehow. They could fire several energy blasts at him from time to time, but thanks to his spikes, they couldn't get close to him to land any attacks. "How can he see where everyone is?!" Segira thought to herself in shock as she narrowly dodged a spike Vairos had sent towards her. She was starting to think that she still didn't stand a chance against him, even with her newfound power. She had several new cuts on her body and her clothes were all ripped and bloody, but she did her best to keep dodging, fighting, and ignore the pain.

"Hey, Gohan, Gotenks, Krillin, Segira, come here!" Goku suddenly yelled, catching all of their attention before they flew over to him, leaving Piccolo and Tien to distract Vairos.

"What is it, Goku?" Krillin asked, sounding out of breath like that rest of them.

"I think I have an idea." Goku replied before looking at Gotenks. "I need you to help the others distract Vairos, think you can do that?"

Gotenks smirked widely. "Of course I can! I'm the Great Gotenks! There's nothing I can't do!" He said confidently.

He nodded before looking at Segira. "Can you use the Kamehameha? On command?"

She looked up at him before nodding in response. "I think I can."

"Good, cause we're all gonna shoot a Kamehameha wave at him."

"That's a great idea! There's no way he'd be able to survive! Not even those weird spikes of his could save him!" Krillin said confidently. "Yeah, and Vegeta will use Final Flash, Piccolo can use Special Beam Cannon, and Tien can use his Tri Beam while you distract them, Gotenks!"

They all nodded in agreement. "Gotenks, go tell the others what the plan is, then start distracting him." Goku told Gotenks, and Gotenks nodded again before doing as he was told. "Alright, everyone get ready!" He said again before flying up even higher into the sky, Gohan, Krillin, and Segira following him. Vegeta, Tien, and Piccolo joined them shortly after, and of course, Vegeta didn't look happy about merging his attack with theirs.

Segira was really nervous though. "I just hope I don't mess this up..." She thought to herself.

"Don't worry, I'll help you." She heard Goku's voice echo in her mind, startling her quite a bit. She looked over at Goku, but he was too focused on getting ready to use his attack to notice her.

"Um...okay..." She thought again.

"Great!" Goku said again, but the Goku next to her wasn't saying anything, he wasn't even looking at her.

Goku, Gohan, and Krillin all got in the stance and began charging up energy in their hands, and Segira suddenly found herself doing the same perfectly, Piccolo, Vegeta, and Tien got ready to fire their attacks too. She was a little surprised, and confused, at how "she was doing everything perfectly, but she was sure that if she concentrated on that, she'd mess up, so she did her best to ignore it and just go with it.

"Ka..." Goku started.

"Me..." Gohan said as a follow up, an energy blast forming in their hands now.

"Ha..." Krillin said next, the energy ball growing.

"Me..." Segira joined in, she could feel the energy swirl around in her hands as it grew in both size and power, they were just about ready to fire.