Kame House

"Oh wow! I never knew the ground could be so green!" Segira exclaimed excitedly as she and Goku flew over several large, grassy fields.

After Goku and Gohan put Segira in Goten's room last night, she didn't seem to have any more major problems with nightmares, but Goten was pretty shocked to see Segira in there sleeping next to him when he woke up. Of course, Goku and Gohan had to explain why she was in there to Chichi before she ripped their heads off. They had to ask several times, but Chichi finally agreed to letting Segira share the room with Goten. But when Segira woke up, she showed no signs of having a nightmare, only the same docile attitude as yesterday.

It was just Goku and Segira flying because Chichi refused to let Goten go anywhere until his chores were done and Gohan had school, but Segira didn't seem to mind, even though she had no idea what school or chores were. Goku looked back over his shoulder and at Segira as she looked down at the ground with wide eyes as they flew. Even though this was only her second time ever flying, she was already going almost as fast as Goku was, but he wasn't that surprised since she was a Saiyan.

"Hey Segira?" Goku asked her, practically having to yell over the wind.

Segira looked up at him with a curious look on her face. "Yes Goku?" She replied.

The uncertain and fearful look that was usually on her face was gone and replaced with a relaxed and happy expression, a bright glimmer in her onyx eyes. Goku had never seen her look like that before, but he liked her new expression. Unfortunately, the question he was about to ask was probably going to ruin her happy mood.

"Do you remember having any kind of nightmare last night?" He asked slowly, not sure what her reaction would be or if he should've asked that.

She stared at him for a moment and blinked a few times before tilting her head to the side and lifting an eyebrow. "A nightmare? No, I don't think I had one. Why?" She replied.

He stared at her in disbelief for a few seconds before smiling slightly and shaking his head a bit, looking forward again. "No reason, I was just wondering." He said, glancing at her from the corner of his eye.

He wasn't sure if she was lying or not about having a nightmare, but he knew for a fact that she had a really bad one. If she was telling the truth, then why wouldn't she remember something like that? He probably would. And if she was lying, why wouldn't she want to tell him about it? If she was lying though, she must have her reasons.

Segira looked at Goku for a few minutes before looking down to hide the worried look on her face from him. Of course she remembered that nightmare, how could she forget something like that? But she didn't want to tell Goku or the others about it or they would be even more worried about her. She bit her lower lip as that last scene flooded her mind; she wasn't strong enough to save Gohan and the others. So no matter what it would take, she would do her absolute best to get stronger and stronger when she would start her training with Goku and the others. But she wasn't going to start today, Goku had told her that he would show her around and introduce her to all his other friends, and she couldn't wait to see everything and meet everyone. But the memory of the nightmare she had last night quickly faded away when they started to fly over a large body of bright blue, glittering water.

She stared at it with wide eyes. "Whoa! What is that!?" She asked curiously and excitedly.

Goku looked back at her from over his shoulder with a small smile. "That's the ocean. It's a really big body of water with a ton of animals living in it, but you don't want to drink the water." He replied.

She looked up at him with a lifted eyebrow, a puzzled look on her face. "Why not?"

He looked forward again but he kept his eyes on Segira. "Well, it doesn't taste very good and it isn't good for you."