An Impossible Battle, Part 1

Segira took a step back and quickly shook her head. "I-I don't want to fight, I just want to rest." Segira told Vegeta, her voice shaking.

Vegeta growled, obviously annoyed with her, and reached out to grab two fistfuls of the front of her shirt and pulled her away from Goku. "Listen runt, you don't have a choice. You can either fight me and try to defend yourself, or you can just stand there and let me kill you!" He barked at her, making her flinch.

Goku quickly reached out and grabbed one of Vegeta's wrists, glaring at Vegeta. "Cut it out-"

Vegeta suddenly jerked his wrist out of Goku's grip and scowled at Goku. "Shut up Kakarot! I don't care what you have to say, this has nothing to do with you!" Vegeta snapped, stopping Goku in mid-sentence. Vegeta looked back at Segira as she looked at him with fearful eyes, a slight smirk on his face. "As for you and me, we're going out for a bit, got it?" Segira, who was too scared to even speak, just stared at Vegeta with wide eyes. Vegeta smirked again, his smirk more noticeable from the one before. "I'll take that as a yes." Before anyone could say or do anything to try to stop him, Vegeta made his way to, and out, the door, dragging Segira along behind him by her wrist. Segira tried to stop Vegeta from dragging her forward by digging her feet into the ground, but that didn't even slow him down, she couldn't, however, try to do anything to stop what he did next. Once they were several feet away from Capsule Corp, Vegeta suddenly shot up into the sky, scaring Segira half to death.

"Stop! I...I can't fly!" She yelled over the wind that whipped her hair and clothes back, her voice still shaking.

Vegeta looked down at her and scoffed. "That's not my problem." He said gruffly before speeding up. Segira, who was dangling in the air below him as he held onto one of her wrists with one hand, grabbed onto Vegeta's arm tightly when he sped up. Sure she didn't like him, but he was the only thing that kept her from falling to her death. Vegeta glanced down at her and snickered a bit, amused at her reaction, before looking back over his shoulder to see Goku, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Videl following him. "Well now, it looks like we're going to have an audience." Vegeta told Segira as he looked forward again.

Segira did hear Vegeta, but she was so spooked from how fast they were going and how high up they were that she had shut her eyes tightly and refused to open them until Vegeta either slowed down or landed. After a few more seconds of flying, however, Vegeta suddenly let go of Segira's hand and jerked his hand out of her grip, making her fall to the ground and almost giving her a heart attack. But instead of falling several hundreds of yards like she thought she would, her feet suddenly slammed into the hard-packed dirt ground in less than a second. She was caught completely off guard by her sudden landing and her knees buckled once her feet hit the ground, making her stumble forward and face plant into the dirt while her tail waved around behind her frantically, trying to balance her out before she hit the ground. Segira slowly pushed herself up on her elbows, shaking her head a bit, and coughed from all the dirt that was in the air, on her face, and in her mouth and nose.

"Stop acting like some helpless little brat! You're a Saiyan, so start acting like it!" Vegeta's voice from a few feet in front of Segira caught her attention.

She looked up to see that Vegeta had landed on a light brown rock several feet in front of Segira, his arms crossed over his chest and he had a look of disgust on his face as he watched Segira. Segira then looked at her surroundings, they were in a huge wasteland with a ton of large rock formations surrounding the, but it was completely dry and barren with no signs of life anywhere. She looked back at Vegeta and gulped quietly before slowly standing up on shaky legs, but once she stood up, her knees buckled again and she fell to her knees.

Vegeta scoffed. "Ridiculous, Kakarot expects me to believe that this runt is a Saiyan?" Vegeta thought. "I didn't even drop her from that high of a distance, I don't see how her legs could still be so weak after such a short drop."