Waking to a New World

"How's she doing?" Goku asked Bulma as she walked out of one of the rooms in a hallway in Capsule Corp.

She looked at him. "She's asleep so I think she'll be okay." She told him as she walked towards the kitchen.

Goku walked up next to her. "What's her condition?"

"She had a bullet lodged in her upper arm, but I managed to get it out and clean the wound up. She also has a long cut on the left side of her head, it looks like a bullet grazed her, and her feet were cut up pretty badly. I bandaged all that up but she also has a ton of scars and bruises all over her. I think she ran away for a pretty good reason."

"You think those guys abused her?"

Bulma shrugged as she washed some blood off her hands in the kitchen sink. "Maybe, there are a lot of scars that look like they were caused by a knife of some sort. But she also has some scars on her underarms, those look like they were caused by needles, so it's also possible that the people who wanted to take her were experimenting on her or something."

A chill ran up Goku's spine when he heard needles, but he shook it off the best he could. He tilted his head to the side a little and lifted an eyebrow. "Why would they be experimenting on her?"

Bulma looked at him as she dried her hands off on a white towel. "Well, I ran some blood tests and that girl is a pure-blooded Saiyan. What I don't get is that she looks to be about 15 years old and Planet Vegeta exploded way more than 15 years ago." She tilted her head to the side. "Weren't you, Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz the only Saiyans to escape the blast?"

Goku looked up with a lifted eyebrow. "I think so..." He looked back at her. "Broly, Paragus, Turles, and Tarbles escaped it too, but all of them except Tarbles are dead."

Bulma nodded. "Yeah, but all of you are males, so unless there's another group of Saiyans out there with a female Saiyan, I don't know how she's here."

"We could ask her when she wakes up."

Bulma nodded. "I was going to. Hopefully she won't freak out from being in a different room and clothes."

Goku shrugged. "If she does then we can just calm her down."

Bulma lifted an eyebrow. "By the way, if she's a Saiyan, how is it that the bullet hurt her and got lodged in her arm?"

Goku looked at her. "She's probably not trained."

"Are you thinking about training her?"

He shrugged. "Yeah, but that all depends on if she wants to be trained or not."

The sound of running footsteps echoed in the hall for a few seconds before a young man appeared in the archway. "I heard what happened, are you guys okay?" He asked Goku and Bulma, his voice was deep and a little scratchy. He had pitch black spiky hair, black eyes, and he wore a green robe-like garment that reached down to just above his knees over a tight pitch black long-sleeved shirt and matching pants. He also wore white gloves and shoes.

Goku looked at him and smiled. "Yeah, we're fine Gohan." Goku told him.

Gohan sighed slowly in relief. "I'm glad to hear that. I would've gotten here sooner but Videl and I were stopping some guys from robbing a bank." Gohan explained.

Goku waved at him. "It's fine Gohan. So how's Videl doing?"

Gohan shrugged. "She's fine. Stubborn as always though..." He tilted his head to the side a little. "By the way, Goten and Trunks told me that you found another Saiyan. Can I see her?"

Bulma nodded. "Yeah, she's in the room 7 doors down the hall on the right, but she's out-cold so we can't talk to her yet." Bulma told him.

Gohan smiled and waved at them. "Okay, thanks." He said before walking down the hall.