A Little Sightseeing

"So, where are we going now?" Segira asked Goku as they got ready to leave the lookout. Goku had shown up to the lookout about half an hour ago, which wasn't long after Gohan cheered Segira up.

Goku looked at her. "Nowhere special, we're just gonna go walk and look around for a bit." He replied.

Gohan nodded in agreement. "Yeah, and there'll be a lot of people and a lot of stuff to see there." He told Segira.

Segira's eyes lit up when he said that. "Really?! I can't wait!" She said excitedly.

"If you're taking her out into public, won't some scientist guys most likely be there too? If they are, won't she be easily recognizable with her tail and the hole in her bloody shirt?" Piccolo asked.

Goku looked at him, then back at Segira. "Oh, I guess you're right about that, it's kind of obvious that something happened to her." He said.

She looked at him in disappointment. "Does that mean we can't go look around...?"

He looked back at her. "Unfortunately, I think so. If there are any of those scientist guys there for some reason and they see your shirt, they'll definitely know who you are." He said.

She looked down sadly. "Okay..." She said quietly.

Gohan couldn't help but feel sorry for Segira, he knew that she really wanted to see everything the world had to offer. Then, he had an idea and he looked at Goku. "Hey dad, if we get her a new shirt or something and have her hide her tail, can we take her to look around then?" He asked.

Goku thought about that for a moment before speaking up. "Yeah, I guess that would work, but you know I hate going shopping." He told Gohan.

Gohan smiled a bit and nodded. "Okay, and don't worry dad, you won't have to go shopping." He said before taking his orange over shirt off and holding it out to Segira. "Here, put this on over your shirt so it'll hide the blood and the hole in your shirt."

Segira looked at him with a lifted eyebrow, surprised that he would do that, before slowly taking his shirt from his outstretched hand and looking at it with uncertainty. "Are you sure it'll be okay if I wear this?" She asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah, I have an undershirt, so it should be fine." He replied with a smile.

Segira nodded slowly before hesitantly pulling it over her head to put it on. The shirt was a little big on her, but it didn't look too bad on her, it also cover the blood on her and her shirt, and it covered in the hole in her shirt too. All they needed to do now was to get Segira to hide her tail. Segira looked down at the shirt as she felt the fabric, it was still warm from when Gohan was wearing it, and it was pretty comfortable. She looked at Gohan smiled at him.

"Thank you, Gohan." She said. He smiled back at her nodded in response.

"So now that that's taken care of, let's see if we can't hide that tail of yours." Goku told Segira. Segira looked up at him and nodded, she would do anything to look at some of what the world had. "You could wrap it around your waist or you could even hide it under your shirt. But that's for you to decide."

Segira thought about that for a moment, she wasn't sure if she could keep her tail wrapped around her waist while they looked around since it would go wild whenever she was excited. "I'll try to hide it in my shirt, I don't think I'll be able to keep it wrapped around my waist." She said.

Goku nodded. "All right, then let's get going!" He said as he started to float into the air.

Gohan looked at Piccolo and Dende. "Thanks for your help, we'll see you guys later." He told them as he and Segira followed Goku, waving at them as he said that.