Chapter 25

"Guess it's true I'm not good at a one night stand but I still need love because I'm just a man" - Stay with Me by Sam Smith

"Do you think she's going to wake up?"
"Someone get her some water"
"Do we do CPR?"
"Wait check her pulse!"

I could hear all the voices , mixture of male and female but I still had my eyes shut and my head pounded so badly. "Mason...?" I managed to get out "Mason! She said you name so get over here" that was Ryan, I'm sure of it. "Marley? Can you hear me? Come on girl you gotta open your eyes" I feel heavy but I someone managed to open them revealing a concerned Mason.

"Mason where are-?" I looked around noticing how all the contestants had now gathered around me but I spied Jesse and Iris standing slightly to the side watching. I pulled on Masons jackets tugging him close "can you take me back to the room please?... I'll tell you everything after"

Helping me up Mason ushered everyone to the side mumbling "she's fine" every so often and began to escort me to my room - I was so close to getting away from them. Once safely inside my room I felt the weight lifted off my shoulders as I had gotten away from Jesse and Iris. "Marley what's going -" he was cut off by the sudden banging on the door "don't answer that Mason" he looked conflicted but the banging got louder and louder and he gave me an apologetic look before opening it tentatively.

"Marley"

I was met with Jesse and Iris who looked pissed off "Jesse. Iris. Always a pleasure" I nodded curtly "wait Jesse? Isn't that...oh" Mason stopped dead as realisation dawned on him but he never got the chance to speak. "What the hell Marley!? You just take off and you don't answer our calls and you've coerced your sister into not telling us anything! We see you on TV and even then we have to hunt around to find out where you went... Jesus were you even coming home?" Jesse roared and there was so much I wanted to say but I felt paralysed. "I think you should both leave...right now" Mason demanded leading them out but not before Jesse added that it wasn't over and they would talk again.

"Mason we should talk." He sat next to me and I made him promise not to speak until I finished. "Jesse and I used to date awhile ago and then I got sick for a New Years party hosted by Jesses best friend Dom and he went with Iris. I found out from Dom later that night that Jesse had slept with Iris and I had found out I was pregnant... Jesse doesn't know yet that I was. I decided to get an abortion and then Jesse broke up me saying we were going in "different directions" and I didn't have the heart to tell him I knew. He got together with Iris officially a about a month later and I felt that our friendship was more important and I feel stupid and I regret it so much it hurts" Mason sat in silence which worried me. "If it's the fact I was pregnant before or that I am abit damaged scares you, I understand but I just need you to know-" I was cut off by Masons lips on mine. His hands wrapping around my waist and my hands tangled in his hair. He suddenly broke the kiss and slipped his hands into mine "I think your the bravest and strongest person I've ever met and I've said it before but I'll say it again: I won't hurt you"

"I know"

----:/-::--/----::-/

After my rehearsal the next day I had began to pack up. I had been avoiding Jesse and Iris since yesterday and hoped to continue this particular activity. "You sound pretty" I turned sharply to see Iris leaning against the door. "I- Iris what are you?" I started but couldn't finish "oh I just came to congratulate you and see how you were" she was taking steps towards me and before I realised if she was staring me down from about five centimetres away. "Listen you stupid slut, thanks to you pulling this stunt Jesse has been focused on you for the past seven weeks and I will not let you screw this up... But I'm still the one he'll go him with and poor little Marley as per usual is all alone "she was pissed but I was angrier now "me! The slut!?  Your the one who broke our relationship and you knew I had loved him for years but you still went for him didn't you!? Your the bitch not me ... and don't patronise me Iris you have no power anymore " I pushed her violently away from me and she went to lunge when we heard a tap at the door.

"Marley you alright?"

The most surprising thing was that Tallulah was at the door "yep Tally I'm good" but Iris wasn't giving up "YOU!? DIDN'T YOU SEE HER PUSH ME??" That's it I was going to be sold out "nope sorry" Tally shrugged "yes you did I saw you at the door before! You fucking liar" oh god she was about to piss off Tallualh Saxon which was a suicide mission. Tally laughed roughly "I'm sorry but it sounds like your the liar here and well I'd suggest before you accuse someone of being a slut you check in the mirror because I can see one plain as day in front of me... Now fucking leave before I make you"

Iris stomped out of the room giving us both pointed glares as she did. I turned to Tallualh who was now setting herself up "thank you" and she smiled "I'm the only one who can give you hell, not some tart in an Ralph Lauren but your welcome"

Despite not being friends I feel like we had come to mutual understanding and that made me smile.

I was doing that a lot now - it felt nice.

---/----:----

Two updates in one day what!?

I am feeling the love with over 50 votes and nearly 100 comments you are all rock stars !