Epilouge

"This kiss is something I can't resist, your lips are undeniable" - This Kiss by Carly Rae Jepsen

6 months later

"Okay that's the last of it" Mason panted as he placed down the final box. I had moved into his apartment almost a month ago and it was certainly a new experience living with him.

Mason and his band had won Treble and we now to begin their Pain & Perfections tour where I would be their opening act (dating the lead singer had its perks) where I would sing songs from my upcoming album: Tame. I had been singed myself by Belle Monroe and Ruth told me just after the results were announced Al Flynn had signed her!

Unfortunately Tallulah didn't get signed but she and Ryan were still dating and she had decided to go back to school and take a composition course.

"Do you need to go into the studio today?" I asked Mason wrapping my arms around his neck. "Yeah in about an hour, Clarion coming to visit?" He asked me and I nodded, Clarion was still in her senior year and came to visit occasionally to deal with our mums madness since she moved in with our mum.

So much had changed in six months...

Jesse and Iris were still together but we didn't speak and that didn't even bother me. Dom and I still kept in touch and he was like a big brother which was a comfort since he had family in New York who checked in. I had began to do my oceanography course by correspondence and did my internships in New York - they were even letting it be flexible to deal with my new schedule.

"You know Marls... we've still got an hour" Mason wiggled his eyebrows and I roles my eyes but gave him a kiss anyway. "We can do THAT after your meeting" I said giving him a quick kiss before grabbing my purse. "You know I love you Marley?" He asked me and I chuckled "Mason I love you too, you know that"

I liked to New found freedom with Mason and although I didn't win Treble I had won something far better.

New friends, Mason and a new life that I am be proud of. Now that's what I call a beautiful ending.

---
Well that's it!

I would just like to thank every single person who's voted and commented and even took the time to read this. Your the reason I look at Wattpad everyday and why I have the confidence to write.

Thank you all once again and you all rock xxx