Chapter 10 : Fix Mercy

Chapter 10

Dace's POV

I glared down at her body on the hospital bed.

What did I do wrong? Why did the moon goddess set me up with such a ....... monster?

The vision of her ripping the rouge and Colton's bodies apart, haunted me. How could she be so cruel? I know it was war but that gave her no right to behave like that!

I shivered, remembering those cold, red eyes. They were detached, lifeless, void of emotion except for fury. When I saw Mercy with those eyes, it made me want to pee my fur( cause I was in wolf form). I am ashamed to have such a horrifying mate!

My wolf whimpered," Our mate has flaws but she is still perfect."

I scoffed," She is a murderer. Besides, she said that she belongs to no one!"

He remained quite, silently crying in sorrow. Mercy was still our mate, no matter how many life's she takes.She was personally made for us by the moon goddess. It was only a matter of trying to look past her flaws.

Some mates are scared of spiders. They might be too fat or skinny. Their nickname might be "Big butt Betsy". Maybe they have family problems?

Out of all these simple flaws, why did I get picked to have the phsyco serial killer?

I mean good god! I'm freakin shaking in fear like a girl because of her! How would the pack members feel if they had a wimp as an Alpha!?

Looking down at her still pale body, I felt her stir. The simple movement had all of the negative thoughts drain out of me. My beautiful, perfect mate was hurt. I think? I swear I am bipolar!

Mercy's Eye lids flashed opened. After blinking a couple of times, I noticed that they were still red. What the heck? Is she angry still or something? I reached my hand out to put on her forehead. She bared her teeth and growled harshly. (I guess she woke up on the wrong side of the bed.)

Raking my fingers threw my hair, I tried to talk to her.

"How are you feeling?"

She chuckled menacingly,"Like I died and woke back up in hell."

Okkkkkk. How do I reply to that? Did she knock whatever screws left in her head out?

I gave Mercy a sheepish smile ignoring her answer," Why are your eyes still red?"

A sadistic smirk crawled on her face and her red eyes seemed to gleam a little brighter.

"Why don't you wait and find out for yourself, Mate."

Jeesh. This woman is so freakin stubborn. What is wrong with her?

Could our love conquer this obstacle, or is love our greatest weakness?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Plz

comment

and help me figure out

if I'm writing things ok.

Should I keep writing this story?