Author's Note

Ok so, I'm going to be ending this book soon and if you want to read another book of mine that has supernaturals but the main character is a human girl. Then feel free to read my other book,"Death's little Killer". It's kinda gory because she is a murderer but here is the summary.

~

The story centers around Death and a certain female murderer that appears to be more than meets the eye. For some strange reason, he finds himself wanting to sit back and observe her instead of collecting her soul. With the never ending anger inside her heart, she stands alone. Doing the one thing she has control over. Ending another human's life.

For a more deep and almost mystery/love book, you would like,"Devil's Huntress".

~

She kills whoever she is told to kill. Her body and mind are physically unable to defy his command. She is the devil's huntress. But who knew that what now is a cold, hard exterior, was once a soft, happy, naive young girl filled with dreams. What happens when she meets a certain man, set on fixing her. But when old flares and broken promises are brought up once again, questions start to arise.

And if you are a just a straight up humor/love/werewolf/Tiger lover and you somehow wondered you way into this kind of gory book, check out my other story Tiger Love.

~

Rayne is a tiger shifter, with the personality of a lion. Despite her cute and enchanting appearance, her favorite hobby is fighting. Or should I say, starting fights. She is sarcastic, intimidating,misunderstood and a fireball of surprises. What happens when Zach, the silent, cold, jerk of an alpha. Happens to be her mate?

For a story that is werewolf/awesome

And I feel that this is by far the best written, please read,"We all Fall"!

If you like frozen then you would love this book ten times more!

I am the odd ball.

The person you avoid for no reason.

Other than the fact that I don't belong in your world.

I'm supposed to be a myth, but why am I real?"

Looking deep into my eyes, he whispered,

"Your real because, I need you to be."

I am advertising these because I feel that they are better written then this book but, I still have a couple chapters left on here!