Chapter 13 : The vampire

Chapter 13

(Mercy's POV)

I woke up with a start, face contorted in horror. Franticly, I checked my hands for blood, breathing in a sigh of relief when I noticed that they were clean.

I may be cold hearted but I know I feel something for Dace.

"He is our mate" my wolf bragged.

I peeled the sweat covered sheets off my body as I took in my surroundings,

I was in the pack hospital.

A low growl escaped my lips and boomed off the small room's white walls. The sound of footsteps outside of the door, knocked me into a defensive position. If my attacker thought they could get me while I was weakened, then they were scarcely wrong!

Red flashed before my eyes and I lunged at who ever opened the door. A husky grunt followed as we crashed onto the floor, knocking me out of my senses.

"Already trying to jump my bones I see?"

For the first time in awhile, I allowed a genuine smile crawl upon my face,

"mate."

He chuckled as I scrambled off the top of him, quickly shooting onto my feet. His face shined with confusion as he slowly stood up also.

"Why aren't you mad at me?"

I cocked my head, urging him to keep

going. He cleared his throat and stared at the ground,

"I was scared of you remember?"

I resisted the urge to burst out laughing at his cheeks that shined with embarrassment. I took a few steps toward him, noticing him visibly stiffen. I leaned my head into the crook of his neck, nipping at his ear.

He groaned lustfully and pulled my body closer. My breath licked his ear as I leaned closer,

"I will always forgive you, my mate."

My throat started to burn and I stumbled back in confusion. I motioned for Dace to go get me some water. He walked out the room and I doubled over as soon as the door closed.

It felt as if my lungs were being crushed and I slid onto the floor, roughly.

"Your dream will come true, if you aren't careful"the voice whispered.

My eyes widened in terror as my vampire spoke to me.

"You wouldn't want anything to happen to your dear little mate of yours."

My wolf's voice and I mixed inside my head,

"If you want to hurt Dace, you will have to go through me."

"no pun intended" my wolf snickered.

"Let the games begin." my vampire sang.

"It's on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mercy is fired up!

Should Mercy end up werewolf or vampire????

Plz voice your choice!!!

vote and comment plzzz.