Chapter 1

Y/N pov

"You disgusting piece of trash get out of here", my so-called dad said.

"And don't come back", my mother finishes.

Now you're probably wondering why my parents kicked me out of the house. Why? They found out I am bisexual because they caught me kissing my girlfriend they thought was my best friend.
.....

That was two days ago.

So here I am on the highway driving to my new house I bought in Madell Town.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Y/N Y/LN. I am 17, I know too young to live alone, but I stole the money from my 'parent's bank account. I am 5.6, not that tall but who cares? I have green-blue eyes and a caramel skin tone.

I drove my Mercedes Benz C-class my baby into the town of Madell.

 I stopped in front of the closed giant gates and saw a fat security guard come to my car

"Afternoon there miss, names James what can I do for ye" James greeted kindly.

"Well, could you please open the gates, James?". I asked

"Of course, miss, if I may ask, why are ye here?" he asked curiously.

"Well, I bought a house here in Madell, so we'll be seeing each other quite often", I joked.

Instead of seeing him laugh at my words, fear and shock flashed on his face.

"Ar..are you sure? Yo..you aren't joking, right?" He asked nervously. Wonder why.

"James, are you alright?" I asked, concerned. Mabey, I should ask him why he's so freaked out.

"James, why are you so freaked out?" I asked, scared of his reaction towards the question.

He started shaking his head, repeatedly muttering words I could not decipher.

"I'm sorry, miss, but may I ask what your name is?" he asked seriously. Wow, how can he change from scared to serious...creepy.

"Why is this rele-" Miss answer!" he almost yells.

"Um..Y/N Y/LN", I answer, freaked out.

"Oh no..This is bad...They will kill me for talking to her". I hear him whisper. I don't think I was supposed to hear that.

"Sir, please tell me what's going on?..who wants to kill you?" I nervously ask him.

"I'm sorry I can't tell ye, but a word of advice, stay out of the woods", he says.

"W..wha..what do you mean?" I ask him, but he doesn't answer. He walks to the security house. The gates open up with a creaky noise which sounds like it hasn't been used for a long time.

I start the car and drive slowly through the gates. My heart pounds as I hear the gates close behind me.

I see the pathway to the town is surrounded by eerie-looking trees. As I drive through the pathway, I feel stares burning through my soul.

I look around to check my surroundings

I look around to check my surroundings. I see nothing but hear the soft wind and gravel against my car. As I drive, I think back to what James said.

Why must I stay out of the woods, and who is...They.

A/N: Hey everyone, here is the first chapter of I'm Watching You, edited. Hope you enjoy, and are not too mad at me for unpublishing this book, just wanted to edit it, sorry for the long wait :)