Chapter 36

Previously on I'm Watching You...

I see a car drive out the driveway and disappear around the trees. I switch on the light and look at the passed out bodies.

So they did drug everyone.

But the question is: What do they plan to do with me?

Y/N pov

I walk away from the window, take a seat by the kitchen counter, and start thinking.

It seems that this party was a setup, and Tori is involved somehow.

Weirdly, Selena didn't attend this party. I should go back to my position next to Tori because Ariana could be back any moment and suspect something.

I lay down by Tori, and the next thing I know, my eyes tiredly close down.

...

"WAKE UP, GUYS. I MADE BREAKFAST." I hear Tori yell. I groan in reluctance because I have to stand up now.

I open my eyes and stretch out my arms. I notice that Tori and Ariana are watching me like I'm a puppy in the corner of my eye. I turn my head to face them, but they quickly turn their heads and act as if they were eating breakfast. I shrug it off because it's probably nothing.

I look at Niall and Taylor, who seems to be standing up next to each other. They seem to be awkward around each other. Liam is yawning and rubbing his eyes while groaning. I look around for Louis, but he's not by Harry.

Weird.

"Tori, not so loud...my head is pounding right now." Harry moans while leaning his head on his head. Ariana walks over to Harry and hands him a glass of water and aspirin.

"Take this, Harry. It should help."
Harry nods in appreciation. Everyone walks to the scrumptious looking meal and takes a seat by the dining table.

I decided to take some juice with a cinnamon roll and spread some cherry jelly inside

I decided to take some juice with a cinnamon roll and spread some cherry jelly inside. It's not weird. It's delicious.

I take a seat next to Niall, who seems to be already stuffing his face with half the table on his plate.

"Enjoying yourself there, Niall?" I smirk at him. He looks at me and gives me a grin and a thumbs up. I chuckle and start eating. I stiffen up when I feel a familiar person take a seat next to me.

"I hope you enjoy your breakfast, and it was made with extra love," Ariana says eerily with a smirk. I smile at him uncomfortably and eat slower. I am hungry, but I'm not taking chances.

Tori takes a seat in front of me with Taylor and Harry on her side. Liam is sitting at the head of the table.

"Oooh, I'm never drinking so much ever again," Harry says groggily.