Chapter 10

Previously on I'm Watching You...

As the lesson starts I start thinking back to my conversation with Taylor.

What are these girls hiding?

Y/N pov

Throughout the lesson, I kept feeling the girl next to me (which I recently found out her name is Dinah) kept giving me side glares which made the biology lesson awkward.

I tried to avoid her gaze by looking around the classroom just to have my eyes lock on Ariana, she sat right in front and looked straight at me with a sinister gleam in her eyes.

How does nobody notice this?

I'm quite surprised since Ms Lovato didn't notice. I looked away and gazed out the window and admired the outdoor forest. I saw a small figure in the distance. I tried to focus on it and it seemed to be an animal that had a close resemblance to Orion.

I was quite confused because this figure looked straight at...me?

ring...ring...ring

I jumped a little when I heard the bell and heard a chuckle next to me. I didn't pay it any mind, because Ms Lovato made an announcement.

"Okay, class I won't be giving you any homework, but I will be giving you a project tomorrow to grade you for the semester." Many students cheered for not getting homework but groaned at the project part. The words she uttered next left me uncomfortable and shocked.

"And remember the person next to you will be your partner for the rest of the year, which means each project I give you, you will be doing together, class dismissed." She finished. I looked at Dinah my future partner and if looks could kill Ms Lovato would be demolished.

She sped walked out of the class knocking out whoever is in the way and disappeared out the door.

What's so bad about being my partner?

Oh, wait...she hates me. Great.

....

I was now on my way to maths class and tried to calm down after my awkward dramatic experience. Although it might be more awkward since Mr Solomon taught maths and the very interesting position I found him and possibly Selena in yesterday. I walked in saw the class was a bit empty since the other students were on their way.

I went to the back seat and waited and looked around and I spotted Mr Solomon come out of his storeroom, I must admit Mr Solomon sure is hot. I just don't roll like that.

Behind him, I saw Selena walk out after him from the

Behind him, I saw Selena walk out after him from the...storeroom?

Oh my goodness...

As if Selena felt me looking at her she caught my gaze and walked over to me with a smile as if I didn't see her walk out of the storeroom after Mr Solomon.

"Hey Y/NN, I see you're early." She greets me with a smile and takes a seat beside me.

"Hey Selena, I have a question to ask you." I look at her with curiosity. She motions for me to ask her.

"Why did you come out of the closet with Mr Solomon?" I now notice the class is getting full, but no one seems to listen to what we're talking about.

I look at Selena waiting for an answer and she answers a bit too quickly.

"He asked me to help him sort out his shelves." She looks deep into my eyes. I just agree with her since I can't make assumptions about her and lose her as a friend.

I then see Ariana and the brown-eyed girl that I caught staring at me yesterday in this exact same class enter the class together.

They weren't late, but they weren't on time either anyway they walked over to their seats which surprisingly isn't next to each other

They weren't late, but they weren't on time either anyway they walked over to their seats which surprisingly isn't next to each other. The Cabello girl was seated in front of me and Ariana was right in front of Mr Solomon's desk.

"Listen up kiddos today you will be given a free since I need to mark the class tests you wrote last week." Everyone cheered. I must admit he really is a cool maths teacher.

"But I need you to keep your voices down because we don't want me getting in trouble now do we?" He asked. Many people shook their heads and he smiled and looked at Selena.

"Ms Gomez, could you please come to my desk?" He asked politely. I looked over at Selena curiously and she stood up and walked over to him.

Mr Solomon stood up and whispered something in her ear discreetly which seemed to make her cheeks flush crimson. I almost didn't notice the slight glare Ariana gave Selena. Did she seem...jealous?

Selena nodded and glanced at me then back to Mr Solomon and walked out of the classroom.

I wonder what was that about.