Chapter 7

Y/N pov

After she said that statement my phone started to malfunction and had white noise on the screen.

Then my screen went black

Then my screen went black. As I was trying to find a way to turn my phone on, I heard something crash downstairs. I started panicking I threw my phone on my bed and took the closest object which so happened to be a pen.

I know it's a very dangerous weapon.

I walked out of my bedroom and it felt uncomfortably quiet. I went downstairs stealthily and almost jumped the roof when I heard another crash coming from the kitchen. I walked in and saw the windows flying wildly and saw glass on the floor.

Ah explains the noise.

I closed the windows quickly because you never know after I went to pick up and clean up the broken glass. When I just finished throwing away the last glass piece I heard a distinct scratching noise.

I decided to check it out and heard the sound come from the back door of the kitchen. I went to the door and opened it and locked my eyes on the most adorable sight ever.

 I went to the door and opened it and locked my eyes on the most adorable sight ever

It was a beautiful Siamese cat. It had such beautiful ocean blue eyes with fluffy snow-white fur and brown ears with brown paws. It was in a box and gave me a slight meow.

Aw too cute.

I picked it up and looked for a note in the box but all I found was a forest green collar with the name Orion. It had a bell-like object that looked like a galaxy made in a shape of a marble enclosed by a cage.

 It had a bell-like object that looked like a galaxy made in a shape of a marble enclosed by a cage

I checked inside the collar and saw an address, but it was mine. Wierd. I decided not to think to much of it and I brought Orion inside the house.

I set him on the clean counter and got him some canned tuna. I didn't have proper cat food, because I could not predict that I would find a cat at my door. I decided to tease Orion before I gave him the food.

"Who's a good kitty? You are yes, you're a good kitty, come get the food Orion, come on." I cooed at him. He just sat there and gave me a 'seriously' look.

Wow, cat's got sass.

"Okay...I'll give you your food and leave you all alone," I smirked and he started whimpering.

"Oh...I see how it is you want to sass me up, but you want me to stay." I smirk. He gives me such an adorable pout so I decide to stay. I wasn't gonna leave him anyways. As if Orion heard my thoughts he started purring happily. I rolled my eyes at my new pet's adorableness.

Can he stop I'll die of his cuteness?

While I waited for Orion to finish his tuna u started thinking about what Cara last told me on the phone.

How can there be no town called Madell?

I start thinking back to the day I was kicked out of the house.

Flashback

I was packing all my stuff, because after Cara left my parents were yelling at me and telling me how much of a disgrace I was to the family because me and Cara were caught kissing.

When I was done my mother dragged me out of the house by my ear. Then told me words that really hurt so I walked away from them.

I went and hacked my parent's account and bought myself a car the next day while staying at a hotel. As I was driving a flyer came out of nowhere and landed on my windscreen saying that there was a house on sale and for a good price in Madell Town with directions to where I should go.

Flashback over

It was as if something wanted me to be here. I was cut off by my thoughts by Orion giving a soft but audible burp. I giggled and looked outside and saw it was getting dark. I took Orion upstairs and when we reached the top Orion started to growl, I was confused until I caught him staring at the door across the hallway.

At least I'm not the only one creeped out by that door.

I walked to my bedroom feeling the uneasy feeling creep on my skin, but for some reason I felt so much safer with Orion it was like we had some type of connection. Cliché I know.

We went into the bedroom and u set Orion oN my bed and went to change in my favourite pj's I found while unpacking.

How ironic, I LIKE CATS.

When I was done changing I saw Orion playing with something. I went over to him and saw him playing with my phone. It started vibrating and switched on, I looked at Orion and he gave me an innocent look.

Mischievous little guy.

I looked at my phone and checked to see I received a message from an unknown number. As I opened it my blood ran cold and an uneasy feeling overtook me as I read it.

UNKNOWN- Hoped you liked the gift.

A/N Finally chapter 7 and it's a bit longer. I can't believe I reached 1k+ reads thanks guys for your support and the votes and comments. Just tell me if you guys want another mysterious chapter. Luv u guys:)