Chapter 28

Previously on I'm Watching You...

I feel my phone vibrate and flash, signalling I received a message. I take out my phone and open the message. It's from Harry.

Harry- HIDE THEY'RE HERE!

Y/N pov

I take a shaky breath. I hurriedly put the book back, and the secret door closes. I close the door of the library and climb quickly to the second floor of the library. I see a bookcase with a dark space behind it. I shift behind it, and I make sure I am fully hidden. I type on my phone quickly.

ME- Harry, who exactly is here?!

I wait, and my phone flashes.

HARRY- It seems to be only Lauren, Ally and Camila.

ME- Where are you?

HARRY- In the Kitchen cabinet under the counter. You?

ME -Library 2nd floor.

HARRY- I gotta go Ally and Lauren just entered the kitchen.

ME- Harry, don't just leave!

ME- I'm afraid

ME- HARRY!

I give up, and a quiet cold tear falls down my eye. I'm not a baby; I'm just terrified. I take in deep breathes to calm myself.

I shouldn't have done this.

But I did. How idiotic of me. I hear distant footsteps and a soft voice speak as they open the door. I look through the books and see Camila enter the library.

She walks a book. I can't really see since I'm far away. She walks to the stairs.

Please don't join me upstairs.

Of course, she can't hear me, so she does the opposite and climbs the stairs. She walks directly to the mini couch in front of me and takes a seat.

Out of all seats, you take this one. Amazing.

She lifts her book to her face, and I notice the book she is reading.

The Shining by Stephen King

Wow, a horror book no wonder she creeps me out

Wow, a horror book no wonder she creeps me out. She puts the book down and takes a sip of what looks like sparkling water, which I notice now. She takes the book and continues reading.