Chapter 3

Y/N pov

I'm running from something or someone...but why am I in the forest. I see a abandoned warehouse, I run into the building and look for a place to hide. Yes, I found a hiding spot under the stairs. I go for it and stay quiet by covering my mouth.

Thud..Thud..Thud

I hear someone come down the stairs.

"Come out, come out wherever you are princess." I hear a sing-song voice, it sounds feminine.

The footsteps come closer to my hiding spot but walks past me. I let out a relieved breath.

"Found you." someone grabs me from behind.
......

I wake up with a jolt. That was the strangest dream I ever experienced. Wow.

I check my alarm clock it reads '5:48'. Great I woke up two hours early for school. I decided to go to the bathroom across from my bedroom to get ready.

I can't believe the bathroom is not in the bedroom. Now I need to exercise everyday, perfect. Note sarcasm.

I entered the bathroom it looked good, I was only amazed because I was too tired yesterday night to actually check it out and plus it was eerie in this house.

Did I decide to take a bath because why not? While I was relaxing in the bath I gazed out the window, only to see not one figure in the forest staring at me but five

Did I decide to take a bath because why not? While I was relaxing in the bath I gazed out the window, only to see not one figure in the forest staring at me but five. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't delusional. I looked again, but this time I saw no one.

I shrugged it off but still felt as though I was being watched. I got out of the bathroom did everything I needed to and went to my bedroom to change.

I decided to wear simple but hip clothing to school.

I let my dark brown hair loose and left out the makeup cuz who do I need to impress? I went downstairs and made myself pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries