Chapter 18

Previously on I'm Watching You...

"Selena, please tell me what happened yesterday?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"Selena, you have to tell her soon like now would be better, and no one is paying attention to us." Selena sighs and looks at me.

"Y/NN yesterday Mr Mcleary was murdered."

Y/N POV.

My eyes widen, and shock overtakes my body. This is too much to take in right now. I look at Selena, and she looks at Harry, and if looks could kill, then he would be dead. I notice Selena mouth to Harry 'she wasn't ready'. Selena looks back at me.

"Y/NN, are you alright."

"Selena, is Mr Mcleary, the chemistry teacher?" I ask her ignoring her question. She nods gently.

Okay, so he was the teacher who embarrassed me.

Although it doesn't mean that I'm ecstatic about his death, I look around us and notice that many eyes are glancing at us, especially the Mystery Five.

"Selena, why are they looking at us?" I whisper to her. Selena looks at me.

"They are not looking at us...they are looking at you." She states.

What!?

I shake my head. This can't be right. I look at Harry to find him looking down at his food. I look at Taylor, and she avoids eye contact. I look back at Selena, and she gives me a sad smile.

"Why are they looking at us...I mean me?" I ask Selena. She looks at me and shakes her head no.

Way to be blunt.

I look at Harry, expecting an answer. As if feeling my stare, he looks up from his lunch tray and is about to answer but stops once his eyes lands on Selena. Harry looks at me apologetically and shakes his head no as well.

"Sorry, Y/N, I can't." I look at Selena and notice she subtly nods her head in approval at Harry. I don't bother looking at Taylor because I know she'll agree with the rest of the table. I look down at my lunch, upset.

Well, okay then...

"THEY BELIEVE YOU MURDERED MR MCLEARY!" I hear Taylor shout. I snap my head to her quickly, and my eyes widen.

That can't be right.

I now notice that the entire cafeteria is silent. You could hear a pin drop. I look at Selena and see her glaring straight at Taylor, who notices her mistake and turns pale. Taylor stands up and runs out of the cafeteria.

What just happened?!

....

The entire lunch period was awkward and silent, especially the thoughts I had on what Taylor talked about. The cafeteria students were talking, but not with as much energy as before, probably because of what just happened.

ring...ring...ring

The lunch bell rings, signalling the end of lunchtime. Harry says goodbye and heads to class, giving me a sad smile.

"Come Y/NN, let's go," Selena tells me, and she seems oddly calm even after the little event we had during lunch.

I nod at her, and we walk to history class

I nod at her, and we walk to history class. While we walk to history, I feel that eerie feeling again. We walk into the class and see that the place is not that full of students. We walk to the back, and I take a seat near the window.

I want to ask Selena about what happened in the cafeteria. Now noticing her angry face makes me rethink my idea.

...

ring...ring...ring

The end of school bell finally rang. I seriously can not take it. I had a busy day. On the plus side, I did not run into Ariana or the Mystery Five.

I walk out of class and to my locker. I looked around for Selena, but she was nowhere to be found. When I reached my locker, I opened it and took out the subject books that I have homework for.

I shut my locker and walked out the school doors. I walked to my car and unlocked the front door. I sat my bag on the passage seat and started the car, and drove home.

When I arrived at my place, I drove my car into the garage. I opened the glove compartment and took out the expensive purse.

No one is looking for it anyway, so...

I closed and locked the compartment, exited the car, and entered the house after locking my car. When I walked in, I was immediately met with a dizzy, light-headed feeling.

"Meow"

"Not now, Ori..." I say in a tired voice. It felt as if my head was being punched with a boxing glove from inside. As soon as I walked to the living area before reaching the couch, I was met with darkness.

...

I fluttered my eyes open and was met with a dimly lit ceiling. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up just to be met with a completely unfamiliar room.

 I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up just to be met with a completely unfamiliar room

Okay, this is definitely not my room.

I now notice that I'm on a silver bed. As I'm about to get up from the bed, I hear the house's front door slam open and distant voices coming from downstairs.

I walk closer to the door and set my ear on the door to listen because opening the door will cause a noise stopping the people who kidnapped me to come. The voices I heard sounded feminine, but one sentence caused me to freak out.

"Okay, Lauren, what are we gonna do with Y/N?"