Chapter 23

Previously on I'm Watching You...

So let's see, the Mystery Five want me as their friend because Ally somehow found that I have the purse even though I made sure that I left it at home.

The Mystery Five think I'm someone else, or they found out who I am.

How did my life get so complicated in just a few days?

Y/N pov

I climb out of the locker and shut it softly behind me just in case they are around the corner. I start thinking about the bathroom incident.

Luckily that girl didn't rat me out.

I don't want to experience that again, but now that I think about it, how did Normani open the door of the cubicle I was hiding in?

And I am sure I locked it?

Let me not dwell on it that much because I have to keep myself hidden from almost everyone right now. I would take off my hoodie, but people will notice me.

ring...ring...ring

My eyes widen because I just missed a lesson. It's amazing how time flies. I keep my hoodie over my head and walk through the hallway. The students pile out of the classrooms, and they don't seem to pay me any attention.

I walk to the cafeteria away from my locker only because I don't want to reveal my identity. As soon as I arrive at the cafeteria, my eye catches Harry.

I walk towards him, grab his arm and drag him to an empty classroom. I lock the door and cover the door window.

 I lock the door and cover the door window

"Okay, look here, hoodie girl. I know you want me, but a classroom, really." He says cheekily. I roll my eyes at him and pull down my hoodie. Harry gasps mockingly.

"Wow...um...Y/N, I didn't know you liked me or perhaps crush on me." Harry wiggled his eyebrows. I clench my jaw and slightly grit my teeth.

"Harry, this is serious."

Harry then seems to see that I'm serious and looks at me with genuine concern.

"Y/N, is everything okay?"

"NO!" I snap at him. I see Harry raise his eyebrows. I look at him and realize how I said it.

"I...I'm sorry. It's just this day is not my day." He nods, agreeing.

"Okay, so what's up, little lady." I ignore the nickname and take a seat by the closest with table Harry following.

"Well, firstly, the majority of the school thinks I killed a teacher, and I had a horrible encounter with the mystery five, and since the beginning of the day, I hid under my hoodie." Harry is silent and looks at me in deep thought.

"Well, your day must've been rough, and you've handled it quite well." He answered after a moment.

Well, I'm still standing.

"Do you know the whole school has been talking about you?" I look at him in surprise.

"Me?!" I shout. Harry looks as if I lost my mind and covers my mouth with his hand.

"Shh, someone might hear you." He finally takes his hand off my mouth. He looks around as if making sure no one is listening in.

" Well, not you exactly but of hoodie girl?" I look at him in confusion.

"Hoodie girl? Who's that?" Harry looks at me as if that was the dumbest question ever.

"You obviously, apparently you or hoodie girl was asked to hang out with the Five hottest girls in the school and turned them down." Harry looks at me with a smirk.

" Harry looks at me with a smirk

"So little lady care to explain." I shake my head and decide to tell him.

"Gosh, Harry, I just told them to back away." Harry raises his eyebrow and smirks.

"That's funny because I heard that the hoodie girl didn't speak to them and ran away when they asked to hang out with her."

"Geez, alright, Ally stopped me from leaving and asked if I wanted to sit with them during lunch, so I shook my head and ran away. End of story." I roll my eyes at him as I heard him stifling laughter.

"Just laugh, Harry." As soon as he hears this, he breaks down in laughter which causes me to chuckle a bit.

Knock...knock...knock.

"Hey, get out of there this instant!" We hear a croaky voice coming from the other side of the door.

Harry and I stop laughing and look towards each other with 'we're dead' looks.

I look around for an exit, and my skin crawls as I finally notice which class this is.

Out of all classes, it had to be the English class.

I can't believe this is the old hag's class, and we will have to go out the door because we are about two stories high.

I will not break my leg to escape the hag.

Harry looks at me, and I nod at him signalling to open the door. I take in a breath, and as soon as the door opens, the hag stands there with a deadly creepy look. She looks at Harry and then at me and back to Harry again.

"Both of you will join me in detention this afternoon." Harry and I look at her in shock.

"WHAT!" She looks at us and raises her eyebrow. It looks as if it would fall off her face.

"Well, yes, you both should have been in the cafeteria instead of 'body locking' in an empty classroom.

Harry and I looked at each other in shock, which turns to disgust.

"That's gross ma'am, I would never do that to her even though she is one of the most gorgeous girls I have seen, but she's like a sister to me," Harry tells her. I smile at him as soon as he gives me a glance and a smile.

"How would I know you're not lying to get yourselves out of detention?"

Gosh, this woman.

"Just go to the cafeteria, and you will be here for the detention...or else." I hear her mumble the last part. We walk out of the classroom and notice the hallways are empty.

Phew

"Thanks, dimple boy, for saying that back there." Harry stops, and I stop as well as he looks at me, amused.

"Dimple boy?" I smirk at him and nod my head. He smirks back.

"Well, you are a welcome little lady."

We start walking to the cafeteria and walk-in, which causes everyone to stop and stare. We carry on walking and sit at a table and take out seats. As soon as I take a seat, my eyes stop on Dinah. This causes me to remember one problem; I have to meet her in the library at the end of the day, and I have detention at the same time.

Now how will I explain that to Dinah?