Chapter 4

Y/N pov

During class, I kept feeling that the girl with beautiful brown eyes was staring at me. I didn't look or take a glance at her I felt too freaked out by the creepy vibe I got from her. I just kept looking out the window.

"Hey there." I looked up to see a brunette smiling at me.

" I looked up to see a brunette smiling at me

"Hi," I respond and give her a shy smile.

"I'm Selena, it's nice to meet you and you must be the new student...Y/N right?" I nod shyly.

"Yes, and it's nice to meet you too." She smiles and takes a seat next to me.

"Would you like to join me and my friends at lunch, because you seem cool?" She asks me with a kind smile.

Well, she seems cool so why not?

I just nod with a smile too shocked to answer because the day hasn't really started and I'm already invited for lunch.

"Great." She beams excitedly. I chuckle at her enthusiasm. I return my attention back to the outside landscape and wait for lunch to arrive.
....

I am now in English and I am sitting next to Selena chatting because we were given a free period and I became more comfortable with her.

I feel the presence of someone behind me and look up to see that rude red-haired girl who gave me an attitude. Only now I notice her appearance.

She had red hair obviously and a cat ear hairband in a black outfit.

Ugh, what does she want?

"Aw Seloser found a friend." She coos as if talking to a baby.

"Back off Ariana." Selena frowns.

Oh, so that's her name?

"No, why should I?" She raises a challenging eyebrow at Selena. I really don't like this girl. Ariana comes closer and pushes Selena which caused her to fall, but luckily I caught her. Ariana starts giggling and winks at me and leaves.

Ookay.

"Selena, what was that?" I look at her. She looks down and mumbles something.

"What?" I ask because I couldn't hear her. She looks at me.