Chapter 40

Previously on I'm Watching You...

I open the door, and a voice echoes around the classroom.

"Glad you could join us, Y/N."

Y/N pov

I look up, and I'm shocked by who is sitting in front of me.

Harry and Ms Lovato?!

"I thought you weren't going to make it, to be honest." I look at Bertha. I expected her but not the other two.

"Well, I will do whatever it takes to find out what's going on in Madell Town." I take a seat in front of the three people with confusion. Harry and Ms Lovato are giving me comforting smiles, and Bertha gives me a serious look. I take a gulp and interrupt the silence.

"Why are you guys here?" I ask Harry and Ms Lovato. Harry looks at Ms Lovato, and she speaks.

"It's time that you find out what is happening. Just keep an open mind." I nod slowly, trying to understand what she means. Ms Lovato looks at Bertha, who nods and looks at me.

"You were adopted Y/N, and you are not from this realm." I raise my eyebrows in shock.

"WHAT, NO WAY AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS REALM!!!" I shout in shock.

"AM I IN SOME HARRY POTTER UNIVERSE?!?!" I shout in fear that my words could be true. I start mumbling under my breath.

"Am I dead? Did the Mystery Five kill me? Wait, I must be dreaming, and I will wake up in bed-" "-Little Lady, calm down." I hear Harry say. I breathe in and out.

I stop mumbling, and I look at the three who are watching me in concern. I give Bertha a nod, signalling that she can continue. She looks at me and says, 'okay.

"It all started with a family feud against good and evil."

"Woah. Wait a minute. So you are saying I was a target, and all these weird things that happened to me you knew about it." I give Harry a dirty look because he knew all along but never told me.

"You weren't ready to hear the truth only when you turn 18." Ms Lovato says, dragging my attention away from a guilty-looking Harry.

"Please, let's keep the questions for later." I look at Bertha and nod, but something intrigues me about Bertha.

"I have one question-" I hear a sigh but ignore it. "-Bertha, why were you so mean to me when I called you last week Sunday?"

"I was afraid because we knew no one could enter Madell Town, and when you called, that was a sign that you are part of the alternative realm."

Ohkay.

"So what you are telling me is that you are not human and are ghosts? Or aliens?"

"We are not ghosts or aliens, Little Lady. We are immortal entities from the alternative world," Harry says. I look at him with a look.

"So you must be a girl in the alternative world, right Dimple Boy," I say flatly. He looks at me with a serious face.

 He looks at me with a serious face