Chapter 14

Previously on I'm Watching You...

"Selena you can drive since you're the tour guide," I tell her. She beams at me and hugs me ad I hand her the keys.

"Just don't scratch my baby," I say seriously, she rolls her eyes telling me she won't and we enter into the car and we drive out of the school with me thinking of today's events.

What is the secret of this town?

Y/N Pov

"What you thinking about over there Y/NN?" Selena cuts me from my thoughts. I look over at her and shake my head.

"Don't worry about it," I tell her.

Some thoughts are best kept unspoken.

She looks at me and seems to shrug it off and gives me a face-eating grin.

"You know Y/NN I'm seriously happy that we can finally spend time together because I feel like we are meant to be close friends..." She trails off, but then she continues after a couple of seconds.

"Did you have friends before you moved here?" she asks. I just give her a blank look while she gives me short glances since she is driving. She then realises her unnecessary question and then starts shaking her head vigorously.

"I...I didn't mean it like that, because I'm sure you had a lot of friends I mean look at you-" she stops, then continues "-not that I'm saying that if you were bad looking you wouldn't have friends, but since you're good looking it's easier, no wait-"

"-okay Lena I got it to stop rambling even though it's cute," I tell her amused. She looks at me then frowns.

"I'm not cute, I'm adorable. Cute is for puppies." She wiggles her eyebrows and smiles mischievously.

"Yeah okay...so anyway where are we going first on this tour?" I ask curiously.

"Well, there is this ice cream store that is situated close to some great stores that contain almost anything. That is where I'm taking you then from there we can walk around." She tells me the plan.

"That doesn't sound very safe and I don't want to leave my car in someplace that isn't close to where we going," I tell her uneasily. She smiles at me and tells me not to worry about that.

What?!

"Ooh look we are finally here." She tells me.

I look around and see we stopped in front of an ice cream shop that strangely looked safe.

"Okay so are we going to sit in or...?" I ask her. She looks back at me and shakes her head which causes confusion to overcome my body.

Then why we here...?

"We will just order ice cream and walk around the town." She tells me.

Aah, that makes complete sense.