Chapter 15

Previously on I'm Watching You...

I hurry inside my house and lock the door firmly and pant heavily not from rushing, but from the mini panic attack that I will experience from finding something that can potentially ruin my life in this town.

Lauren Jauregui lives across me.

Y/N Pov

This cannot be happening. I looked out the window beside my front door and I saw her. She just stood there staring at me with a look that gave me an uneasy feeling.

After a while of her watching me, she just got up and walked into her house which I noticed was almost similar to my Victorian house

After a while of her watching me, she just got up and walked into her house which I noticed was almost similar to my Victorian house. The only thing is hers was bigger and gave off a sinister feeling.

I noticed that all the lights were on, I looked at the house exterior because WOW

I noticed that all the lights were on, I looked at the house exterior because WOW. While I was in awe at the Victorian house I noticed a movement behind the curtain on the top floor.

Maybe now would be a good time to look away.

I agreed with my thoughts and walked over to the kitchen to make myself a dinner plate but not too complicated. I walked over to the cupboard and got out the ingredients.

I wonder why it's so quiet?

Oh yeah, now I remember Orion my kitten.

"Orion?!" I yelled and I heard fast soft thuds coming down the stairs. I saw Orion walk over to me and jump on the seat by the counter and jumped over the counter onto my shoulder.

Woah how'd he do that?

"Geez Orion, how'd you jump so far?" He just looked at me and I just shook my head, gave him a slight hug and set him back on the seat so he can watch me cook.

"Orion, did you eat enough of what I left for you?" I asked him. I might as well have a conversation with him since he does seem to understand me. He just gave me a nod and a miaow.

I gave him a small smile and started to prepare the ingredients and followed the recipe I learned from my 'mother'. Even though she didn't accept me at least I learned how to cook from her. The dish turned out well and looked delicious.