Chapter 32

Previously on I'm Watching You...

"That was amazing, Y/N. We should do that again sometime." My eyebrows furrow in confusion, but then it hits me.

The school thinks we had a rough make-out session.

Y/N pov

I glance at everyone with complete awkwardness. Ariana had to say that, now the whole school probably thinks that we are a thing.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? YOU ALL SHOULD BE IN CLASS!!" I hear a familiar teacher shout.

Everyone seems to snap out of their daze and disperse to class, leaving Ms Lovato and me in the now empty hallway. She looks at me with a stern look.

I look down at my feet, finding it interesting

"Well, Ms Y/LN, can you explain to me why you are outside of class and were in the janitor's closet with Ms Grande?" I stay silent because I feel ashamed for being in trouble on the first week of school.

"Look at me when I speak, Ms Y/LN." She says in a firm voice. I look up at Ms Lovato and release a shaky breath. I don't think I have seen her so upset she is usually so chill.

"Well.." She trails off. I softly nod my head in agreement to tell her. Her face relaxes a small fraction. I release another breath.

Let's hope she believes me.

"Well...um, I was walking to my locker and then...um someone grabbed my arm and...uh then dragged me into the janitor's closet, and I saw it was Ariana and...um after that she left and that's it." I half lied.

I don't want to take chances in suspension. Thank you very much.

The other reason I lied is that how would you believe someone who came out of the janitor's closet with someone else? Exactly. Ms Lovato looks at me, disappointed.

"Ms Y/LN, if you wanted to make out with your girlfriend, why didn't you wait for a lunch break-" I give her a weird look and widen my eyes "-Ms. Lovato, she's no-" She gives me a strict look because of interrupting her. I keep quiet, and she continues to speak.

"- as I was saying, during lunch break, you would have an entire hour to lip lock, and I will have to give you and Ms Grande a detention slip for this afternoon-"

"-but Ms Lovato, that is unfair!"

"You will not yell at me again. Is that clear, Ms Y/LN!?" She says in a scary, stern voice. I clench my jaw and nod my head stiffly. She gives me a look and carries on speaking.

"I am highly disappointed in you, Ms Y/LN, but since it is your first time, you and Ms Grande will have break detention instead and take this detention slip." I look at her in shock and take the slip.

" I look at her in shock and take the slip