Chapter 16

Previously on I'm Watching You...

I plug my phone in the charger and I set the alarm for tomorrow. I climb into bed with Orion on the pillow beside me and start thinking about what Tori told me, but something crept me out now that I think about it.

I never gave Selena my number.

Y/N pov

As I lay down on my bed, I am starting to get really nervous about Tori. I really don't remember giving my number to anyone. Plus my phone is always with me.

I'm starting to rethink my decision on this town.

I'll just figure this out when I have time because right now I'm tired from the long day and I'll get wrinkles if I stress too much on this thought.

I set my alarm clock on my phone for tomorrow at 6 am and get under the covers and shut my eyes closed.

...

Beep...beep...beep

The sound of my alarm wakes me up. I turn off my alarm and climb out of bed and notice Orion is still sleeping.

Aww too cute.

I decide I'll leave him to sleep more and I head over to my closet and think about what to wear.

Maybe a simply awesome outfit...oh yea.

I took my clothes and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower

That's weird I don't feel that someone is watching me.

I got into my clothing and took my pj's and went to my room just to find Orion staring out the window.

I notice his ear twitch which means he heard me enter. I set my clothes on the dresser and walk over to him.

"Hey Ori what are you looking at?" I mumble. I expected him to look at me but he kept gazing outside.
I follow his view to find him staring at...nothing absolutely nothing. I look back at Orion who looks back at me then out the window then back at me again.

I raise my eyebrows in confusion as to why he just did that. He looks at me as if he is trying to say 'don't you see that?'. I just shake my head.

"Very funny Ori, you're making me feel like an idiot". He shakes his head and looks out the window again but hisses this time.

You've got to be kidding me.

"Ori! There is nothing outside so please stop it now!" I raise my voice at him. This causes him to flinch.

Great now look what you done
Y/N you scared the little guy.

"I sorry bud, it's just there is nothing out there". I lift him up and scratch behind his ear receiving a purr.