Chapter 24

Previously on I'm Watching You...

We start walking to the cafeteria and walk-in, which causes everyone to stop and stare. We carry on walking and sit at a table and take out seats. As soon as I take a seat, my eyes stop on Dinah. This causes me to remember one problem; I have to meet her in the library at the end of the day, and I have detention at the same time.

Now how will I explain that to Dinah?

Y/N pov

"So Y/N, I'll fetch us some lunch since we have time left and I'm hungry," Harry says, cutting off my thoughts. I look at him and nod in appreciation.

He stands up and walks past me to get us lunch. As he passes me, I feel my hoodie being pulled over my head. I look to see Harry whispering something so soft that I could've missed it if I didn't listen carefully.

"To keep you safe...For now." And with that, he's gone.

Well geez...Thanks for the warning Harry.

I start thinking about the little problem I have, and I make a decision. I think it would be a bad idea to tell Dinah, plus, I want to avoid her, but this project is for my semester, and I don't have time to fail when I just came.

So...I'll go to detention.

I nod internally at my decision and sigh. I looked around under my hoodie and noticed that no one was paying attention like when I entered.

Phew, at leas-

My thoughts are cut off by chairs being pulled next to me and someone taking the seat by two people.

I glanced up, and how I wished I hadn't, it was Ariana and Camila. I bite the inside of my cheek with anxiety and nerves consuming me.

What do they want?

What do they want?

I really was hoping to sit in peace and silence.

"Hey there." I think Camila says. I don't really know because I'm looking down at my lap.

"She said hi, you deaf-mute," Ariana says with a bit of irritation. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. They came to where I'm sitting by, disturbing my peace, and now Ariana is irritated that I'm not answering.

I shrug my shoulders in response. I hear a sigh of annoyance, probably Ariana.

"Ignore my friend's rudeness, but would you like to join us for lunch, because my other friend Ally said she tried to ask you, but you ran off." I secretly glance at the two and see Ariana snort. I shake my head no nervously.

Where is Harry with that lunch?

"See, I told you we shouldn't do this even if she's new. We are supposed to ask Y/N not this pathetic mute to join us." Ariana says.

How...surprising?

Obviously, since it's Ariana, I would expect her to say that. The thing that got me intrigued was that they are talking about me in front of me about sitting with them. Ha, the way I won't even join them even if I wasn't disguised.

Ariana looks at me in disgust and leaves the table. How can someone so attractive be so ugly? I glance up, and I see Camila smiling at me.

"Sorry about her, why don't you come and join us? You look like an outcast. And we'll send Ariana away. She doesn't sit with us anyway."

As I'm about to answer, I'm stopped by a lunch tray set in front of me. I look up and see Selena? I look at her, and I see that she is glaring at Camila.

"Karla

"Karla." Selena says in a intimidating voice.

"Marie." Camila mimics back as they glare at each other. I notice how Camila's eye twitched when Selena said that name.

Awkward...why are they saying different names now?

I glance at both of them in confusion. Selena glances at me and looks back at Camila.

"Leave." I hear Selena say lowly. I look towards Camila. She just mockingly raises her eyebrow.

"What will you do if I don't?" Camila says with a smirk.

"Well, let's hope you do." Selena's face turns into a sneer. Camila looks at me and then Selena and gives an uneasy chuckle.

"Oh, I see." And with that, she walks to her table with the rest of the Mystery Five, who glare intensely at Selena.

Selena lets out a breath of relief, takes a seat in front of me, blocking my view of the five beauties and stares at me intently. She starts whispering.

"I know it's you, Y/NN."