Chapter 31

Previously on I'm Watching You...

"Okay, Little Lady, we'll meet here after school. Your day won't be bad today, trust me." He leaves with a smile.

Okay..that was weird.

I take Orion off my shoulder and hold him in my arms. I walk to the front door of the school and take a deep breath.

Let's see what today brings us.

Y/N pov

I walk into the school, and I see almost everyone staring at me. I realise that they still think I killed the chemistry teacher.

They should really get over it... and I didn't do it.

I see Orion hiss as we pass each person. I try to keep my head down to have some attention taken away from me, but that probably won't happen since it is silent and the eyes are watching me like hawks.

I reach my locker finally. I look at my time table, and I feel like the day is already starting terribly. I have English and Gym class first.

How many times do we have gym class a week...Once a week is more than enough exercise.

I take out my English textbook and set my sleepover backpack in my locker. I close my locker, and I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I jump slightly in surprise and turn around to find Tori.

"Oh hey Y/N, how are you?" I give her a weird look, and I see that the students around us giving us nosy looks. I internally roll my eyes, and they really can't mind their own business. I look back at Tori, who is grinning at me. I give her a small smile.

"Hi, Tori, I'm good...you?"

"I'm great...just great.." then we are left in awkward silence. Even Orion seems awkward. Tori gives me an even bigger grin.

Okay, now she is really creeping me out

"So, are you ready for the sleepover after school?" I nod my head at her. She looks at Orion and rubs his head.

"Hey there, Orion." I feel Orion growl softly at her and hiss. Tori moves her hand slowly away. She smiles at me.

"I see you have a bodyguard with you, Y/N." I nod at her, and she gives me an unexpected hug. She softly whispers in my ear.

"I can't wait for tonight."

She then pulls away from me. She walks away slowly, and I'm left with an uneasy feeling. The way she said that last statement made me uncomfortable. I look at Orion, and he cuddles into my torso.

He is really adorable.

ring...ring...ring

The bell rings, which means that I have English with the old hag, and she might kill me for ditching detention yesterday. At least I'll be with Selena if she's here today.