Chapter 9

Previously on I'm Watching You...

Tori must've known everything Selena just told me...possibly more.

Y/N pov

I stare uncomfortably at Tori because her stare scared me a little.

I looked away from her and climbed out of the car and headed to the group of friends Selena introduced me to yesterday.

"Hey, guys." I greet them.

"Hey Y/N," Taylor says back to me.

"Hello, gorgeous." Harry greets me in a flirtatious way. I just laugh at Harry's attempt to flirt.

Wow, this boy won't give up.

I check to see where Tori was but I couldn't see her.

That's weird I just saw her a moment ago.

I just shrug it off and we head into the school to our lockers. Harry and Selena head down a different hallway since their lockers are located somewhere else, this leaves me with Taylor.

"So...how was your first day yesterday?" Taylor asks me as we walk down the hallway, while asking me this question I notice many wondering eyes upon us making me feel uneasy.

"It was alright, it wasn't too bad," I answered her. She gives me a smile that is genuine that I return.

"Well that's good because it would be bad if you didn't..." she says mysteriously. I give her a look.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. She shakes her head as I'd telling her not to worry about it.

Just great now I'm curious.

There was a question I was hoping to have an answer to since Selena didn't answer it maybe Taylor can. It didn't mean I wasn't nervous though, let's just hope she doesn't blow me off.

"Um...Taylor I was wondering if you could tell me about the mysterious five girls we saw yesterday in the cafeteria?" I ask nervously. She looks at me and nods subtly as if she doesn't want anyone to see what she agreed to do.

"Okay..so what I've heard is that they moved to this town about three years ago, according to rumours, ever since they came people have been-" oh look here we are." she stops her sentence as we arrived at our lockers. I take out my biology and maths book seeing as I have these first periods together. I turn to Taylor after I shut my locker.

"So you were saying.." I ask a little bit impatiently because I'm so close to knowing at least some information about these girls that really intimidate me. Taylor is about to continue when her gaze lock on something behind me.

I turn around to look at what she's looking at only to be met with that same group of mysterious girls from this morning. They all seemed to be talking with each other discreetly, all but one. The tallest one seems to be glaring at me so coldly I thought I might freeze on the spot.

What have I done to make her mad at me?

"That's Dinah, I don't know the others just that she and that green-eyed girl are supposedly the scariest." She tells me in a shaky tone.

At least I'm not the only one intimidated by them.

"Just stay away from them Y/N they aren't who you'd think they are." Right after Taylor told me that all five of the mystery girls turned their heads in unison and gave Taylor a glare so unpleasant that could make anyone die from that stare.

Taylor squeaked softly and walked in the opposite direction of the mystery five. As soon as she left I decided to look for my biology class since Taylor ran away.

It took me at least three minutes to find it since I was in the same building as the class I checked out the classroom and it was quite cool.

Luckily I was on time and headed to the teacher.

"Excuse me, ma'am, I'm the new student and I was wondering if I should sit anywhere or will you assign me a seat." I noticed her appearance wasn't too bad, but she didn't seem like a bio teacher.

" I noticed her appearance wasn't too bad, but she didn't seem like a bio teacher

"Well hello there Ms Y/LN I'm Ms Lovato." She greets.

Like seriously how do these teachers know my name? I didn't even introduce myself.

"I will be assigning you your seat since everyone has been given a seat...can you please sit next to Dinah. Dinah, please raise your hand." Ms Lovato says.

Oh.fun.flipping.tastic.

Dinah raises her hand but still gives me that cold glare from this morning. I even feel my baby neck hairs stand on point.

I walk over to her and take my seat trying to ignore the uneasiness I feel from her. As the lesson starts I start thinking back to my conversation with Taylor.

What are these girls hiding?