Chapter 19

Previously on I'm Watching You...

I walk closer to the door and set my ear on the door to listen because opening the door will cause a noise stopping the people who kidnapped me to come. The voices I heard sounded feminine, but one sentence caused me to freak out.

"Okay, Lauren, what are we gonna do with Y/N?"

Y/N pov

My eyes widen, and my breath got heavier, and my heart started beating. I shake my head vigorously.

This can't be happening out of all people. It had to be them.

But wait, how do you know it's them?

I don't know; I just have that feeling. Now I'm talking to myself, who knew being kidnapped would make a person mental.

I couldn't really make out what they were saying, but I heard five different voices that sounded so much like the Mystery Five, so I know it has to be them.

I heard the distant talking stopped and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion until I heard footsteps climbing up the staircase.

I freeze for a second and decide to hide under the bed. As soon as I was hidden, the bedroom door opened eerily, and four pairs of footsteps entered the bedroom. I closed my mouth with my hand to quieten my breathing.

How does that help?... I don't know.

"Lauren?" I hear,r I think Dinah ask calmly.

"What?"

"WHERE THE HECK IS SHE!"

Ooh, someone is in trouble.

"I don't know she was just here, and I left her on the bed." I hear the fright in Lauren's voice as she answers.

"Well, you better find her because if you don't...." I see a pair of feet leave through the door. Now the is only three pairs of feet left.

"Where do you girls think she went?" I hear Lauren ask.

"Did you lock the doors and windows of the bedroom Lauren?" I hear Normani?

"Of course I did. I'm not an idiot."
"Okay, then she is probably in here then." My eyes widen at her statement.

Oh boy, hopefully, they are not smart enough to check the bed.

"Camila, you check the bathroom, Normani, you check the closet, and I'll...check under the bed." The way Lauren said those words was as if she knew I was here.

I saw what must've been Camila's feet head into the bathroom, and Normani's feet walk towards the closet. I looked at the feet at the front of the door, which I know is definitely Lauren, who walked around the bed, and her feet were right next to me. Lauren's knees gently hit the ground.

"GIRLS, COME DOWN HERE." I hear Dinah shout, stopping Lauren from looking under the bed, causing me to calm down a bit.

Lauren stands up and walks out the door with the other two girls following, but neither of them shutting the door. I visibly relax and release a breath of relief.

That was a close call.

When I am sure that the coast is clear, I crawl out from my hiding place and dust of myself. I am surprised I didn't sneeze from all the dust under the bed.

As soon as I'm done dusting myself off, I look up and freeze. My eyes lock on scary brown eyes that belong to Ally, the short Mystery beauty.

How did I not see her?

She stands there and looks at me with an eerie look. I look at her with shock. I look down at my watch.

"Well, would you look at the time? I wish I could stay and chat, but my books need washing."

As soon as those words leave my mouth, I push her out the way, not too hard but hard enough to let me pass. I run down the stairs, and as I see the front door open, I sprint out the door.

I keep running, and as soon as I know, I'm far away from where I came from. I collapse, and darkness overtakes me.

...

I open my eyes and look around the room I'm at to narrow my eyebrows in confusion.

I'm in...my room?

I start feeling lightheaded and fall back on my bed. I hear someone open my bedroom door. I look towards it, and I am quite surprised by who I see.

"Selena?" I narrow my eyes in confusion. She looks at me and walks over to me. I now notice she has a glass of water in her hand.

"Hey there, Y/NN, how are you feeling?" She fives me the water in which I drink slowly. I look back at her.

"Other than the dizziness, I feel fine. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?" I ask her.

"Well, I came to talk to you about certain things, and I noticed your door was wide open. So I went to check what was wrong, and I saw you on the floor by the living room passed out like the dead and Orion's paw on your head shaking you gently. This made me worry, so I carried you to your bedroom and... here you are."

So none of that what I experienced happened...phew.

"Oh," I tell her, still dazed by everything. I look at Selena and give her a shy smile.

"Thanks, Lena."

"Anytime, so will you be okay?" she asks me. I nod my head, and then I remember something.

"Hey, Lena, what did you want to talk to me about?" Selena looks at me and sets a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"I'll tell you tomorrow because I don't want to burden that pretty little head of yours." She hugs me and says goodbye.

She walks out the door with the sound of the front door closing following behind her. I look next to me and see Orion sleeping peacefully next to me. I turn my head and look at my phone, seeing I got a message from an unknown number.

-Next time, you won't escape ;)