Chapter 34

Previously on I'm Watching You...

Ariana has been telling many students to stay away from you." It's my turn to raise my eyebrows.

Ariana seriously believes that we are dating...how fun-flipping-tastic.

Y/N pov

ring...ring...ring

I sigh happily because, come on, detention is over. I look at Ms Lovato, and she gives me a look saying, 'you can go'. I thank her and leave the classroom.

I look at my schedule, and I have double chemistry. I walk down the hallway, which doesn't seem so busy. I walk down the stairs to the second floor, and let me say I was hit with noise and a busy hallway.

 I walk down the stairs to the second floor, and let me say I was hit with noise and a busy hallway

I push myself towards my locker and take out my chemistry book.

"You know that chemistry book will not be needed." I jump slightly at Harry's voice. I playfully glared at him.

"Geez, Harry, why don't you scare my heart out," I tell him sarcastically. He gives me a blank look and shakes his head.

"That was one of the lamest sarcastic comments I've heard, but hey, you tried." He pinches my cheeks quite hard. I slap his hand away.

"Harry, stop it. Now tell me why I don't need this chemistry book." Harry gives me a mocking look.

"Ooh, so demanding...but anyway, the reason is that we are getting a substitution teacher. So let's goo!" Harry starts dragging me to class, but I furrow my eyebrows at his previous words.

"What do you mean we?" I ask because the last time I checked, Harry doesn't have chemistry with me. Pun not intended.

Harry stops in front of the chemistry class and looks at me.

"Don't you worry about that?" I raise an eyebrow and nod slowly.

I walk into the chemistry class and take a seat in the back with Harry following. Let me remind you that this class has no windows, which means no distraction from this intense subject.

Everyone enters the class and takes their seats. The students start quieting down, and a British accent rings through the classroom.

"Hello, there, everyone. I am your substitution teacher Mr Malik." I heard most of the girls and probably some guys swoon. I look at the new sub, and I see that he is easy on the eyes.

 I look at the new sub, and I see that he is easy on the eyes