Chapter 41

Previously on I'm Watching You...

The next thing that happens is Orion transforms into a familiar-looking figure. I'm sure my eyes are ready to pop out of my socket. My jaw drops to the floor.

"It seems that I rendered Y/N speechless." I don't say anything.

"Louis?"

Suddenly blackness clouds my vision.

Y/N pov

I wake up to four pairs of eyes. I groan and rub my head, and I think I hit my head on something.

"I had the strangest dream. Orion transformed into that annoying brat from the sleepover." I moan out.

"That hurts, deep inside my heart." I snap my gaze up to lock eyes with Louis.

I look at him in horror

"DOES THAT MEAN LOUIS SAW ME NAKED?!?!"

"So you cuddled with Little Lady, not Orion." I hear the annoyance in Harry's tone. I sit up, and everyone backs away so that I can stand up.

"I would never watch you naked. Orion is a gentleman or a gentlecat."

"Enough of this! Louis, help Y/N up-"

beeeeep beeeeep

We look at Harry, who picks up his phone.

"Hey Taylor, what's up?"

"..." Harry furrows his eyebrows in shock.

"Okay, we'll go to my place while you stand guard."

"See you." He hangs up the phone. He gives us all a nervous look, but his eyes stop at Bertha.

"Taylor said we can't go to Y/N's house-" "-wait, why not? What's wrong with my house?" I cut Harry off. He looks at me with a sigh.

"Shadow Watchers are surrounding your house in human form. So we will finish explaining at my place because it's almost 7:30 pm, and we all know how dangerous it is after 8:00 pm." I shiver in fear.

Bertha and Ms Lovato give each other a slight nod. Harry walks over to me and puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry, Little Lady. I'll protect you."

Louis walks over to us and shoves Harry's arm away from my shoulders, replacing it with his own arm.

"No, I will protect her. I am her prime protector anyway." He gives Harry a smirk.

"No, I'm closer to her, and she's my little sister, so back off, kitty cat!" Harry sneers at Louis.

"ENOUGH!! Louis, you drive Y/N to Harry's place. Harry, you will drive with the book. Now hurry up!" Ms Lovato yells at the boys, who look at her guiltily.