Chapter 5

Y/N pov

I walked out of the cafeteria with Selena and headed to history class as we walked away from Taylor and Harry, although I couldn't see Tori though.

Wonder where she is?

I shrugged it off and caught Selena looking at me with a smile.

"So...how'd you like them?" she asked. I feigned confusion with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Who?...you mean the lunch ladies? Well, they seem alright their lunch was good." Selena pushed me lightly and rolled her eyes playfully.

"No Y/N, I meant Harry, Tori and Taylor." She smiled at me.

"Well they seem cool, you seem to have a good couple of friends." I smiled back at her. There was a question bothering me though.

"Selena who is that group of girls that entered the cafeteria?" I asked her curiously. She was about to answer, but she was cut off by Mr Solomon.

"Ms Gomez I would like to have a word with you after school." He told her, but I didn't miss the slight nod they gave each other.

Wierd.

Selena looked at me a bit upset. I have no idea why though.

"Y/NN I was hoping I could show you around town, but it seems I will be unavailable too, but how about tomorrow?" She gave me a sad smile.

"Of course, I'm sure what you need to talk about with Mr Solomon is important." I give her a reassuring smile. She smiles at me and nods.

We finally reach our history class and enter. It seems we are early which I don't get because this school is so big. There were only a few students in class, so I and Selena went to take the seats in the middle row against the window.

The students started piling in the room and took their seats afterwards the teacher came in and clapped her hands to quieten the students

"Okay students as you know we hav-" she was cut off by the door opening and two out of the five most beautiful girls I saw at lunch.

Let me just say...wow

"Thank you for joining us, Ms Jauregui and Ms Cabello

"Thank you for joining us, Ms Jauregui and Ms Cabello." The teacher said. I literally saw jaws drop when the two beauties gave sequence smirks at the teacher. The smirks seemed so intimidating that I think I literally saw the teacher shake.

"Well, Mrs Stewart we were simply in the library looking for some information about the historic time of the American civil war." The girl with bright beautiful emerald eyes said. I'm pretty sure her eyes hypnotised the teacher.

"That is great Ms Jauregui, I'm glad to see you girls are interested in the history of America you girls can go take your seats." Ms Stewart said to the girls. The girls walked to the table behind us and sat down. I could feel a bad vibe from them and I could see in the corner of my eye Selena giving them glares.

This is going to be one awkward history lesson.
.....

ring...ring...ring

Finally, the school bell rang signalling the end of the day. I walked out to the parking lot just to be greeted by a lot of stares but I felt a more unpleasant stare. I gazed around the parking lot just to be met with the girl with bright emerald eyes except this time they seemed grey-green which gave me an uneasy feeling.

 I gazed around the parking lot just to be met with the girl with bright emerald eyes except this time they seemed grey-green which gave me an uneasy feeling

I shivered under her gaze and went to my car. I searched for my car keys just to remember I left them in my locker, risky I know. I ran into the school to see the hallways isolated, I spotted my locker and walked towards it and took my keys out of my locker. As I was taking my keys in my locker I heard strange noises coming from one of the classrooms.

I walked stealthily towards it, what can I say I'm curious. I identified the classroom as my maths class and looked through the window on the door to be met with a scene that could scar me for life. My eyes widened and I ran out of the school and to my car having one thought in my mind.

Why was Selena and Mr Solomon kissing?

A/N Whaaat? Selena and Mr.Solomon? Anyway thanks for the reads plz vote comment and share and thanks for supporting luv u guys;)