My Best Friend

A.N. I do not own anything, they all go to their respective owners.

5 years old Marinette

Mama and papa took me to the park . They said that today , we were going to have a picnic. I love picnics!It was also good , because my friends Alya and Nino were coming with me.

While mama and papa set the blanket , we played ball . I was having so much fun! But it made me sad because I saw a boy who looked sad. I went near him.

"Do you want to join us ?", I asked.

He looked confused, but then he smiled.

"Okay!"

We played different games , then a beautiful lady went to us .

"Adrien! There you are , I was looking for you!"

He looked at the ground, "sorry mama."

She smiled and picked him up.

"It's good that you are making friends , but tell me where you are going next time."

He nodded. "These are my new friends mama . That is Alya , Nino and Mari ."

She smiled kindly at us.

"It's nice to meet you , but Adrien, we have to go , your papa has somewhere to go ."

Adrien pouted , "again?"

She nodded . "Say goodbye Adrien."

He turned to us , " bye guys ."

"Bye !"

We started playing again and my parents called us , saying that it was time to eat.

"Who was that boy you were playing with?", asked mama.

"A new friend.", I said .

"Well that's good to hear ." , said papa .

Alya and Nino were eating so fast . And I was too. After eating , I felt so sleepy. We dropped Alya and Nino home first. And papa carried me to my room.

"Papa?"

"Hmm?"

"How did you and mama meet ?"

They looked at me uncomfortable. "Because of our marks , sweetie.", mama said.

"What marks?", I asked.

They rolled up their sleeves and I saw words. On mama's it has T.D. On papa's it has S.C.

" the mark will give you the initials of your soulmate and whoever it is , that is who you are going to spend your entire life with.", papa said .

"Do you think Adrien is my soulmate?"

Papa looked white when I asked that.

"Let's just wait and see , good night princess."

"Night mama , night papa."