The Party

Marinette's P.O.V.

Tonight is the night. Adrien and Plagg are picking Tikki and for the party. I took advantage of the time left and applied the last touches to my hair.

 I took advantage of the time left and applied the last touches to my hair

Tikki came in and asked , "Mari , could you help me with my hair ?"

"Sure , take a seat." I replied.

When I was done , doorbell rang

When I was done , doorbell rang . Plagg and Adrien are here. Tikki and I grabbed our purses and ran down . Dad was seizing up Adrien and Plagg , who looked and sat far from him as possible. It was kind of funny, but we have to go.

"Plagg, you made it in time."

Tikki went out first and Plagg looked like he was having trouble breathing. Tikki went over to him and gave him a hug. He was too star struck to move. I held my hand over my mouth to hide back the giggles that were threatening to burst . After a few minutes, I went down .

Tikki's P.O.V.

   Adrien looked like a fish out of water. Marinette sure knows how to torture him. She took the last step and smiled brightly at him .

"Adrien, you ready to go?"

"You- beauty-I mean -ye-yes I'm ready to go . " He stuttered.

Plagg offered his arm to me and Adrien did the same with Mari. They led us to the waiting limo outside . Uncle Tom and aunt Sabine were waving us goodbye. I wonder what's going to happen next.

Meanwhile ~~~

Felix's P.O.V.

I looked at my arm. B.C. I finally got my mark. I actually do have a soulmate. After one last look , I rolled my sleeves back .This just appeared yesterday meaning that I'll meet her today. I looked around the airport. What if I meet her but she's going to take another flight ? What if she starts squealing when she sees me ? What if she's just another Chloe ?

I was so wrapped in my thoughts so I was more than startled when someone bumped into me.

"I am so so sorry ." She said as she picked upheld bag.