Pool party

A.N. I own nothing but they all go back to their rightful owners.

Marinette's P.O.V.

Today is a great day! As it turns out, Felix is Adrien's twin brother and he brought Nino and Plagg with them. So , I called over Alya to see if she was done babysitting, which she is , and we invited her over. So you could say we have a mini pool party.

Felix and Bridgette were in the kitchen making food for lunch . Nino , Alya, Tikki and Plagg are having a chicken fight with Adrien as referee and I was watching the game with a smile. I didn't know who to root for, so I just stayed neutral.

"Guys , lunch is ready!" Felix called out.

Plagg , Nino and Adrien looked at him and rushed inside. Alya and Tikki were thrown in the water . They send them glares , but the guys were following their stomachs. I laughed and grabbed two towels for them.

"Food is the number 1 thing everyone would want." I said.

"And when guys hear it or smell it, make way." Alya grumbled.

Tikki and Alya dried themselves off and we went in where the guys (aside from Felix) were shoving food down their throats.

"Where do you think those mountain stack of food will go?" Tikki asked.

"Probably in the abyss of they call a stomach." Felix pointed at the three.

We were laughing at their expressions, but I can't help but feel as if something bad is happening.

Meanwhile ~

Chloe's P.O.V.

I tapped my foot as I waited for Sabrina to open the door. How hard is it to break into the house of those losers? Finally , the slacker finished her job.

"Are you sure about doing this Chloe?"

How dare she?!

"Don't ask me like I don't know what I'm doing ! I am perfectly capable of doing this."

I flipped my hair and went in. This place is so hideous! My daddy's five star hotel looks so much better than this dump.

"Hurry before they come back home and sue you for trespassing." I ordered.

"But , you're here too."

"The mayor's daughter?" I raised an eyebrow. Is she stupid?

She sighed and went up and roam a bit. I on the other hand sat down in one of the couch and flipped the television on. She better hurry.

"Chloe , I found their rooms."

Finally! I got up and went to the room she pointed to.

It was pink. Must be her room . Uh ! How dare she think that she could just waltz in and take my Adrikinns from me!

"Sabrina! Look around and find me things that I could use to embarrass her."

I went to the bed and laid down. Sabrina better get her lazy butt and work . I always do the work.

"How about this?"

A pen.

"Use your brain for once!"

She scampered off. She better not come back until she finds what I'm looking for.

"How about her diary!"

I looked at her.

"Finally you found something useful! Now grab it."

Her shrieking was unbearable! Mine was much better. I went up to her to find her hand stuck in a box .

"Are you serious?! Ugh, let's just go , we'll find something to break it with."

Oh , just you wait Maritrash , you will be the school loser once again!

Meanwhile ~ Marinette's P.O.V.

I stepped in the house. Nothing was unusual. Maybe Tikki and Bridgette were right , I was just overreacting. I went to my room , only to find it open.

I ran down and went to the basement. Unlike most, my basement wasn't scary, it's more like scientific here. This is where we keep records in the cameras around the house. I went up to one of the computers and replayed on what happened while I was gone.

What I saw made my blood boil. Chloe?! She went through my things and went into my house uninvited. She broke in! I made sure to copy this down in a tape and in a USB. I'll threaten Chloe to give me back my diary. And if she refuses and breaks the tape, then I still have an advantage. She shouldn't have played this game with me.