Settling in & meeting you again

Marinette's P.O.V.

Mama and papa told us that Master Fu bought a house big enough for Tikki and I to have separate rooms. We were in front of the gate taking in at the marvelous sight in front of us. It was amazing!

"Is this it?", I asked

Mama took out her phone, "yes this is it ."

We all went in and we were in awe at the beauty. Tikki and I rushed upstairs for our rooms. I had the pink one.

 I had the pink one

(A.N. I know that I used this before, but I can't find another room that is perfect for Marinette.)

Unfortunately, there was no red room for Tikki , so she had the purple one.

"Purple is not my color , but it is my second favorite

"Purple is not my color , but it is my second favorite.", Tikki said.

After we both unpacked our things, we went down for dinner. Papa and mama made their specials and we were full. We helped a bit with the chores and then went to our separate rooms. Maybe tomorrow, I'll go to the park and see if I could spot some familiar faces.

The next morning

   I ate my breakfast and ran back up . I want to go to the park . I went through all my clothes and found one that I made for myself on my last birthday .

 I went through all my clothes and found one that I made for myself on my last birthday

After that , I grabbed my phone and earphones and went out. While walking , I placed the earphones on and played Mary's song by Taylor Swift. It was one of my favorite songs.

I walked to the park . Nothing has changed ever since I left. Nobody was even here. I just stayed here for a while . It was nice to have some peace and quite once in a while. I got up and went around the city. I saw a place that was shut down because of bad business and the lot was for sale.

It wasn't big nor small , but it was big enough. Maybe I should open my boutique sooner. I had more than enough money. I saw the contact number and saved it in my phone. I was typing while walking and I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry.", I apologized.

"Nah it's cool.", said a familiar voice.

I looked up. I am sure that I am not seeing things, but she looks like Alya.

"Alya?"

"Marinette?"

I stood up and helped her. She launched herself at me." Mari ! It's you ! You look fabulous girl!"

I laughed ." Thanks , so how are things while I was gone?"

"It was boring without you , but you won't believe it, Nino is my soulmate! ", she gushed.

"Really? I'm so happy for you guys!", I jumped.

"So what about you Miss Cheng? Found anyone that met your eye?"

I shook my head." No, I haven't met him yet."

Alya's eyes widened." Why ? Girl have you looked at yourself?! Any guy would be lucky to have you!"

I giggled and shook my head. "How is Adrien?"

Alya's smile dropped." We haven't seen him in years , ever since you left , his dad pulled him out of school."

What ?! That's just sad. Poor Adrien. "How about we visit him?"

Alya shook her head. "He's really busy Mari , his dad forced him into thousands of lessons , if we'll be there , he'll be busy."

I quickly changed the subject." How about you and Nino stay for dinner?"

"And have your parents delicious food after 10 years , count me in. Let me just call him."

We met him at the park with bubbles. "Seriously Nino?"

He turned to look at us and he looked like he saw a ghost when he saw me. "Dude ! You're back!" , he shouted making most people look at us.

Alya rolled her eyes ." And you refused to believe me ."

"Sorry , but you always jump into conclusions and I thought that this was one of them." , Nino tried to defend himself.

"Anyway, let's head to my place , mama and papa are cooking as we speak ."

At the mention of food , Nino's stomach made a sound louder than an avalanche. And feed the boy we shall . We walked and talked. I learned more and more about them and vice versa , but I still feel as if Adrien should be here.

"We're here."

They looked shocked at the house.

"Dude , this is where you live , oh Chloe is so going to get jealous.", said Nino.

Ah , yes, Chloe. The mean girl . From what Nino and Alya told me , she just got from bad to worse and it doesn't help that her father is the mayor. That was obviously abuse of power.

"Come on , I don't know about you guys , but I'm hungry . Mari where's the dining room."

I lead them there and they saw Tikki .

"Hey Marinette, who's your friends ", she asked.

"They're the ones I kept on telling you about."

Tikki nodded , "I'm guessing she's Alya and he's Nino , but where's Adrien?"

"He couldn't make it."

Tikki nods . And I held the necklace that he gave me. I never take it off. Every time I wear it, it just makes me feel as if he's with me . Right next to me. I hope it's his initials that are in my arm.

Dinner went by great. It was noisy , but I got used to it , I miss having my friends around. It feels so normal to be with them . But I do want to see Adrien again . Maybe we'll bump into each other . Little did I know how right those words were.