Cheesecake

A.N. I do not own anything, they all go back to their rightful owners.

Tikki's P.O.V.

I threw my arms and screamed out of frustration. Plagg asked me out on a dates and I  have absolutely nothing to wear. I looked at my digital clock that sat at my desk .

8:16. It blazed .

I still had 3 hours before Plagg picks me up for our date. I grabbed my purse and went out to go to Marinette's boutique. She really outdone herself. Her boutique was famous. Even Gabriel Agreste himself said that her works were the best he had seen.

I went in . Alya and Rose were hired by Marinette, so it was no surprise to me when I saw them helping some customers. Mari was at the counter selling an outfit. I went up to her. I really need help.

"Mari , I need help."

"What is it Tikki?" She asked as she handed the customer her change.

"Plagg asked me out on a date and I have no idea what to wear."

"Lucky for you, I just finished a few outfits . They're in the back. Go check them out."

"Thanks Mari.", I said relieved.

I went back and only two dresses caught my attention.

I grabbed the first one

I grabbed the first one . I really like the color red and blue isn't my color. Rose came in . She saw the dress I held.

"That is perfect for you!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks , I'm going to try it on."

I went to the changing room. It was a perfect fit. I looked at myself at the mirror. This is it. This is the dress that I'm going to wear on the date with Plagg. I took it off and changed back into my clothes.

I grabbed the dress and head over to Marinette.

"Mari , I found it ." I said as I held up the dress.

"I knew you would choose that one, come on I ordered  this necklace and it would do great with it." She dragged me to the glass covered tables and opened it. She took out a heart shaped necklace.