Helping hand

A.N. Hey guys, I'm feeling a bit better so here's another chapter but it won't be too long since my mom only lets me use the iPad for a while. But back to the story, I own nothing.

Marinette's P.O.V.

Tikki and I arrived at Bridgette's place. It took us a bit of effort to find it after all the twist and turns. Maybe we should have stopped to ask for directions. We went up and rang the doorbell.

Bridgette came and opened the door a few minutes later. She smiled brightly when she saw us.

"You made it." She gave us a hug. She's still a huge hugger.

"It's been a while , how are you?" Tikki asked.

"I'm doing fine, come in."

We stepped in and we were in awe of the place. Bridgette gave us a little tour and then we had a little chat on our mates in her room while eating .

 Bridgette gave us a little tour and then we had a little chat on our mates in her room while eating

(The annoying moment when you want to eat something sweet , but can't .)

"Paris truly is the city of love." Tikki said.

I nodded. "Can I see your mark Bridgette?"

She showed me her arm.F.A.

We were getting bored after a few minutes later. I suddenly had a great idea.

"Why don't we have a little swim."

Tikki , Bridgette and I looked at each other and we took turns changing  . We changed into our swim wear. We wanted to match so we all chose a ladybug theme. Once we were done, we ran to the pool.

Bridgette wanted to sunbath for a while , so Tikki and I went directly to the pool.

"Isn't this relaxing? No homework,no problems,no boys calling you every 3 min-"

Bridgette's phone rang.

She took her phone . "I spoke too soon." She looked at me and Tikki ." Excuse me." And she went inside.

With Bridgette

"Hello."

"Hello Bridgette."

"Hey Felix, what's with the call?"

"I'm trying not to die of boredom, I'm with my brother and two of his friends and they are annoying!"

I heard a faint 'we are not' on the background. I giggled.

"Im actually with my cousin and her friend. "

"Where are you ?"

"I'm at my place , we're having a little swim fest , wanna join?"

"Just give me your address and I'll be there soon."

Back with Marinette and Tikki

Marinette's P.O.V.

It's a shame Alya couldn't come . Having to babysit your siblings is something that I would not want to do during the weekends. I hope she's doing fine .

Bridgette came back with a tray filled with delicious treats.

My eyes widened

My eyes widened. "Whoa Bridgette, how are we going to finish this?"

She smiled." My mate along with his brother and friends are coming here."

"Well in that case , you might want to put more ." Tikki said.

With Felix

I am at the verge of dropping the three of them off at the middle of the road. All I want is to see Bridgette, but does she have to invite them? I slammed the brakes. We're here. I got out and grabbed my bag.

One the terrible three were out, I locked the car .

"She's got a nice place." Plagg said.

"Dude , this is amazing."

"Let's just find her."

I went up and rang the doorbell. They better not embarrass me in front of her. But of course, they would.