B&F

Bridgette's P.O.V.

Felix and I were talking in his private plane . I was going to go to my flight when he insisted that I take a ride with him. I got to know more about him and vice versa . He was really impressed when he found out that I graduated college at this age.

"You really are one of a kind ." He said .

"Um , thank you." But it came out more of a question.

A yawn came out of me.

"Rest , I'll wake you up when we land."

I nodded and fell asleep on his shoulder.

Felix's P.O.V.

Bridgette rested her head against my shoulder. I brushed a stray hair away from her face . She was like an angel. I never felt this feeling going through me before. She makes me want to smile and proclaim to the whole world that I am blessed to have her.

The flight is going to take a while , so I pulled out my earphones and played River Flows in You . The piano would always remind me and Adrien of mom. She died a few years ago. She had a tumor in her head and it got worse. Her last words were to me and Adrien. Treat the ones you love with respect and make them feel loved , you never know when they will pass on.

I wiped a tear. I miss mom. Father has been distant ever since the funeral . Eventually, I had enough of it and went to school outside France . I went to America and stayed at the villa grandma left me and Adrien. School was normal, I was mostly alone , but I was used to it . The only thing that I was noticed in school was that I was 1st place in the class.

Most of they guys would try to threaten me , but they were mostly bark and no bite. Girls would follow me like a lost puppy. It got worst when they somehow found out that I was Adrien's twin brother. Apparently, the media was informed that I was in America. And when I got to school the next day , I was bombarded with cameras, news crews , and fangirls.

When Adrien received his mark , the light went back to him. I was thankful for that , but I was also a bit jealous that he found his soulmate while I haven't. But I guess it takes time for it to happen. I looked at the jewel and kissed her forehead.

I better get some sleep myself.

~(✈️✈️✈️)

My sleep was disturbed when my phone buzzed me awake. It was just the alarm I set. We were almost there. I lightly shook Bridgette awake.

"Bridgette, we're almost there."

She woke up and looked around. "Is there somewhere for me to change ?"

I nodded pointing to the back . She went up and left.

Bridgette's P.O.V.

I took out my carry on and grabbed out the clothes that I was planning on wearing when I arrive. Marinette send me this and I love it. Blue is my favorite color.

 Blue is my favorite color